CK2 random event pictures

Guest SuperSayian123

Guest SuperSayian123

Is it possible to have an event pick out a random event picture? Like having pictures be picture1, picture2, picture3... picture100. The event would roll a random number 1-100 and load a 'picture'+str(randomnumber). I'd like some variety in h mods and if I could add all of my images, it'd be really good.

Is it possible to have an event pick out a random event picture? Like having pictures be picture1, picture2, picture3... picture100. The event would roll a random number 1-100 and load a 'picture'+str(randomnumber). I'd like some variety in h mods and if I could add all of my images, it'd be really good.

Yes.  I have posted code on how to do it, and since I originally did that, I have come up with an even better way of doing it.  I'll try to get something written up in the next day or two on the better way I came up with of doing it, but my original write-up with sample code can be found on the first post here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75041-ck2-modding-tricks/?p=1845805

I hope that helps.  :)

Guest SuperSayian123

Yes.  I have posted code on how to do it, and since I originally did that, I have come up with an even better way of doing it.  I'll try to get something written up in the next day or two on the better way I came up with of doing it, but my original write-up with sample code can be found on the first post here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75041-ck2-modding-tricks/?p=1845805

I hope that helps.   :)

That does help! It works perfectly.

I hope that helps.   :)

That does help! It works perfectly.

I'll be testing a new, simpler version when I get home from work tonight.  *IF* it works, I'dd definitely post it up.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...