What is your favorite Adult Game?

JackiMah324

What is your favorite adult game and why? For me I'm not really into adult games, but I do like it when a regular game can be modded to be heavily adult oriented game like Skyrim and The Sims. My favorite Adult Game because of that would be The Sims 3. It has, in my opinion, the best sex animations along with good voice audio and interactions. The game lets you role-play our own sex scenarios and fantasies, along with letting you manage a brothel, become a whore, or pimp, and become famous from it slowly turning the town into sexual deviants (or at least that's what happens if I live the mod running after making my Sim walk around naked). I wish more people played it and posted on the forums it's such a shame. I made a video which I later converted it into a compatible package for my Sims 3 game here just to show off how fun it is I'm planning on uploading it later once I finish the other 4 channels.

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/26659/sims-3-kinkyworld-straight-hd-channel

Archived