Hotkeys not work while 2 NPC are making sex

FHC

Sorry bad english

I searched for help in google but not find anyone with same trouble.

If my player character is making sex, everything is ok, all keyboard hotkeys works properly.

But, I have cuckold fetish. I want to make others NPC make sex with my wife in game.

If other NPC is making sex with my wife, the hotkeys not work.

If myself is making sex with my wife, the hotkets work perfectly fine.

I not understand what I am doing wrong. If the player character (myself avatar in game) is making sex with any NPC the all hotkeys woks perfect fine. But, If I put my avatar just to watch others NPC making sex between them and my player character is not active in the sex scene, the keyboard hotkeys  not works.

Sorry bad english

I searched for help in google but not find anyone with same trouble.

If my player character is making sex, everything is ok, all keyboard hotkeys works properly.

But, I have cuckold fetish. I want to make others NPC make sex with my wife in game.

If other NPC is making sex with my wife, the hotkeys not work.

If myself is making sex with my wife, the hotkets work perfectly fine.

I not understand what I am doing wrong. If the player character (myself avatar in game) is making sex with any NPC the all hotkeys woks perfect fine. But, If I put my avatar just to watch others NPC making sex between them and my player character is not active in the sex scene, the keyboard hotkeys  not works.

You have to press the sexlab select key. I believe it's "N" by default. Get the npc having sex under your crosshair and press the key, you should get a message box then.

Archived