Idiot with a question here

naturallyselected77

As I said, I'm kind of an idiot, and I'm sure that the answer is obvious.

But regardless, how does one go about getting threesome or more animations to play? I can't get them to no matter what I do. And I'm sure the answer is obvious, given I've seen no one else ask about it.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I realize I may have put this in the wrong forum. That's my bad.

As I said, I'm kind of an idiot, and I'm sure that the answer is obvious.

But regardless, how does one go about getting threesome or more animations to play? I can't get them to no matter what I do. And I'm sure the answer is obvious, given I've seen no one else ask about it.

Thanks in advance.

You should specify the game and perhaps the mod. Are you talking about WickedWims on Sims 4 or Loverslab on Skyrim?

If you are talking about WikedWims, you need to select the third actor, click on the WickedWims interaction, Sex and you should have the option Join In. 

BUT if no threesome animation is available, you won't have the Sex option. Unfortunately, threesome animations are available only in certain situation (better chose RANDOM position to be sure) and only in certain locations (pretty sure you have none for Bathube or Shower).

Hope this answers your question.

As it is in Sexlab for Skyrim, I intended it to be for Sexlab.

You're right. I'm new in this forum and didn't notice. Then I have no answers for you, sorry. I played Skyrim too much time ago and right now I'm trying to get a mod working.

But, if it works like in FNV, you should have a dialogue option to search more partners and then start the animation. If you are using the Defeat mod (and I strongly suggest you to do it), there should be an option to set the chance of threesome. But I don't remember even happening to my charcater.

Archived