VVE - Vanilla Voice Expansion (Formerly MFVM)

I am looking for donload location , or anyone having this mod: VVE - Vanilla Voice Expansion (Formerly MFVM) , it was hidden on nexus by the author.

Thanks in advance.

choose what you want

here 

https://drive.google...cE9uYzNkR09Vcmc

The reason given by the author is: Relationship dialogue overhaul (RDO) by clouded truth is MFVM/VVE’s natural successor. It does everything I had originally set out to do. (Except more marriage voices beyond Khajiit.) But at this point, it wouldn’t make sense to keep working on that when RDO is clearly the better option. Go give that mod the love and feedback it needs. I learned a lot from VVE and hope to have that experience carry over into newer works.

or

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, blue35e said:

Even if that is true it is a dick move to hide a resource that you put out and other mods require just because their is something better out their.

Author's pull their files all the time, for a lot of different reasons, and honestly don't owe anyone anything. 

I agree it can be extremely annoying/frustrating,  but at the end of the day, it's their work to share or pull at their discretion. 

/shrugs

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 5:18 PM, bandygirl1 said:

Author's pull their files all the time, for a lot of different reasons, and honestly don't owe anyone anything. 

I agree it can be extremely annoying/frustrating,  but at the end of the day, it's their work to share or pull at their discretion. 

/shrugs

I never said they did owe us any thing. Just that releasing something as a resource to be used by other modders then after it is made a requirement in several mods pulling it down is a dick move. Even if you do not do anything technically wrong or illegal you can still be a dick. Basically he chose to do an action that broke the mods of people that used his resource.

16 hours ago, blue35e said:

I never said they did owe us any thing. Just that releasing something as a resource to be used by other modders then after it is made a requirement in several mods pulling it down is a dick move. Even if you do not do anything technically wrong or illegal you can still be a dick. Basically he chose to do an action that broke the mods of people that used his resource.

And I'm saying I understand your frustration.  But it still doesn't change the fact that people pull their mods all the time. 

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I'm fairly certain that VVE was never put out as a resource.  It was a standalone mod. The author had no control over others using the mod as a requirement for mods they released after the fact.