Wicked Whims mod Teen sex problem (teens only having sex with strangers?)

This is my first post ever sorry if i'm bad at this. 

I'm curious about a problem I found with my sex mod after the last update to the game between August 20th to the 29th 

All I'm having trouble with is getting my teen sims to have sex with sims that I've created to be bf/gf with them. I've enabled Always Accept and everything seems like it should work. Say I want to make my teen get oral so I click either on the location I want to do it in or the sim I'm targeting, it only gives me the option to have sex with strangers walking around outside the building im in(like old men and women passing by.)

I've built up bf/gf relationships and the pink bar is half way but it shouldn't matter since I enabled the always accept setting.

If anyones got any idea how to fix it lmk and I'll kiss u on da foe hed. :s  luh you 

- also since the update Ive gotten teens to have oral sex with each other but they were complete strangers to each other. never had the chance to get bf's/gf's to have sex. 

Archived