WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4 - 5 July 2017 Assistance needed.

For the past couple of days, I have been receiving a notification saying that my version of Wickedwhims is out of date but I downloaded the current version of it off of here. I have tried installing it twice thinking maybe I had somehow accidentally mixed up the old and new files but I still get the same notification. I took out all of the old animations and updated the current ones as well thinking that could've been the problem at first but nothing I do tends to work. I really don't want to take it out of my game as I used the various things for the mod quite often but at the same time, I'm tired of getting the notification at least three to five times every couple of seconds. Any advice would be very helpful at this point, I really don't want to stop using it. Thanks.

lastException.txt

That's not what the notification says.

You have other outdated mods, it's not WickedWhims.

I must greatly apologize for this. It turns out that Wicked Whims was just notifying me as well as Deaderpool's MC Command Center, and the base game were sending me notifications that the Deadly Toddler's mod was no longer in a sense compatible with my game as it's been quite a few months since it was updated. Since removing It I no longer get the pop ups and I feel really bad for not realizing my mistakes before posting this and I hope that you'll accept my apology. Again sorry for all of this. 

Archived