Merchant refuses to sell items

JSSilver

I added a chest to the archers paradox in bravil with some arrows and two bows. The arrows are sold in the shop but he refuses to list the bows. They are not quest items not that I'm convinced that should effect anything. On is $1250 and the other 5k. I tried making them sell for 10 but that didn't work either. The only thing else I can consider is there is a limit to items merchants can sell. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I added a chest to the archers paradox in bravil with some arrows and two bows. The arrows are sold in the shop but he refuses to list the bows. They are not quest items not that I'm convinced that should effect anything. On is $1250 and the other 5k. I tried making them sell for 10 but that didn't work either. The only thing else I can consider is there is a limit to items merchants can sell. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Ownership of the chest must be that of the vendor. 

Just change that and it should work.

Archived