Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

Patreon is all well and good, but isn't that where he mainly does his comics?

I'm not the comic reader so I have little interest in it. The last comic I read was "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" and that was a few years ago. It was really good, but I still wouldn't call myself a comic reader. 

And besides, the EA guidelines forbid the monetization of mods for the game if they are not made available to the public in a short period of time.

I like to support modders on Patreon when I can, but I really can't subscribe to everyone. 

Well too bad, then I probably better unsubscribe the mod and use the old version. 

2 hours ago, Gradamantium said:

After checking, I had not copied all the mods, one was missing! The fact that you say it works made me doubt and check if everything was good, thanks !

Well done :)

Edited by procian
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • tonicmole changed the title to Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 7/11/2021
19 minutes ago, Spinnet said:

Do anyone know the cc top that her sims is wearing? the white one?

I sure do! You have to download the [Helio] heavy Boobs 1.7.1.zip file from the link below. In that zip file, click on the 'Heavy Boobs' folder, then 'Tops.' It's the [Helio] [BG] Neckline Tank.package file in that folder, and the white swatch in the picture is the fourth one.

8 minutes ago, True AI said:

I sure do! You have to download the [Helio] heavy Boobs 1.7.1.zip file from the link below. In that zip file, click on the 'Heavy Boobs' folder, then 'Tops.' It's the [Helio] [BG] Neckline Tank.package file in that folder, and the white swatch in the picture is the fourth one.

Tysm :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 6:22 PM, Deviancy said:

Those using this mod, try using the paint easel and see what happens.  

I just updated this mod and I'm not having any issues with painting. I just had a sim paint three large paintings.

My game is patched with the most recent update and WW is updated to 165h. I don't own Cottage Living.

On 7/31/2021 at 1:25 PM, Zasz said:

I wish this mod would give birth to a "bouncing butts" mod so we could enjoy more bouncing :)

there is a work in progress mod that does that very thing, also its highly customizable. i prefer this one personally as the creator put alot of work into it (even if it was fueled by greed)

On 1/10/2020 at 2:26 PM, chicamia said:

what if I can't not support you on patreon bc I am from europe and can't not pay by creditcard or pay pal I have been telling everyone this is so not fair  We don't have Creditcard payment possibilities in Europe and patreon doesn't have other possibilities neither

weird bc i have visa it's a credit card

• 2 weeks later...

So, no progress at all on the "booty" part since January, kind of sad as they did found that hidden set of bones.
Guess Ill have to look around if nobody has other information related ?

Secundary, as animated hair dont (or is that handled) mesh with boobs, is it alright to use a setup using both the ass January beta and latest boobies (Milk atm) ?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

This mod and the painting in the game did not like one another, the Sim would start painting but then their hands would drop their sides and they'd just stand there while the painting would continue updating even though the Sim wasn't moving at all, normally the sim is brushing the whole time.  I knew it was the boob mod because I only use Wickedwhims and Basemental Drugs/Gangs when it comes to script based mods, so I removed it and the sims were able to move their arms with the paint brush again.

However, at the time, I was still using the patch Maxis released back in March of this year, I recently updated the game to the early September patch and now the boob mod and paint work perfectly fine.  I have no idea why a later patch is needed, the paint animation has been the same since the game first came out, but without a later patch, painting and the boob mod don't get along.  

Wonder whats next for Maxis, hopefully they're close to wrapping things up, its already a little too much, and the reality/social networking stuff, could have done without that stuff, its something that will just date the game down the road since I have a hunch the reality thing is going to fizzle within a year, many are getting sick of how PC the shows are becoming so the ratings are starting to take hit, which is a good thing, I'd prefer actual shows with talented actors over idiots they take off the street.

• 1 month later...