Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

Just returned from a hiatus and wanted to reinstall this mod!  Any word from the author on when it will be updated to the current patch that broke the game?  I did notice there's a Patreon and the author posted last month, but I didn't immediately notice anything that referenced this mod.

I have been doing a lot of play testing for a new tool and the mod doesn't require any updating as far as I can tell, everything is still working.

If you encounter any problems (relate to this mod) I will need specifics in order to investigate, tonicmole has been very busy and the mod has over 1000 animations now.

If you don't have WW or a custom rig installed then you won't see any bouncing breast.

5 hours ago, Denton47 said:

I have been doing a lot of play testing for a new tool and the mod doesn't require any updating as far as I can tell, everything is still working.

If you encounter any problems (relate to this mod) I will need specifics in order to investigate, tonicmole has been very busy and the mod has over 1000 animations now.

If you don't have WW or a custom rig installed then you won't see any bouncing breast.

It's reassuring to know the above reports are wrong!  What do you mean by custom rig, though?  If memory serves, I had WickedWhims, but I don't think I had a custom rig before.  Unless it comes with one.  I'm very out of touch.  x_x

5 hours ago, DJVDT said:

I gave this a try, and it still works, and it's amazing! Question is, is this compatible with the Real Time Body Physics mod? ?

I tried this with Real Time Body Physics mod a while back and didn't like the way the boob gravity and the bounce worked together. In some animations it was just so much clipping it wasn't natural, so I uninstalled the Physics mod. But it would mostly be a user preference as far as that goes. It won't hurt your save game to try them together and see what you think about it. I've heard some like the 2 together and some don't. I also use the Heavy Boobs mod, so that probably had a lot to do with the clipping in my game.

On 8/23/2022 at 12:35 AM, sophia akima said:

I'm having this issue where my male sim (who wears female clothing) has bouncing boobs. All the gender settings in both CAS and WW are set to male and he has a penis too. Is there a way to disable the animations for this sim? 

The adult animation rig is unisex so if your Sim is wearing a CAS item with rigged breast they will bounce, no matter what gender your Sim is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, im new to this whole mods thing and i have a very newbie question. Should i just dump all mod files like .scripts and .package in  the mods file or create a new folder under mods and dump in that folder ?
For example- should i download these two  files and put in mods folder or create a new folder called Bouncing sim boobies under the mods folder and place it there?
see the images

Any answers and suggestion appreciated. Thanks

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by shitpostabcd
added images