Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Download here is definitely broken for me.

The patreon dl looks like it's an old version, unless there is one hidden in the higher tier posts.

EDIT:
I was browsing the site, it went down then back up. The download works now.

Edited by v1ntge
9 hours ago, Tekisman said:

I think its broken with today patch, anyone can confirm it?

The mod is still working, at least the animations I checked, however I am working on an update for the new animation version 17 format which may be required if the format is used more widely, currently most animations are version 14 or 16.

I've been noticing some broken animations on males, specifically the umbrella ones. Is it possible this mod is interfering? I don't know if any of the animations are shared between male and female sims. Also S4TI indicates that this mod conflicts with base game files, not sure if that's accurate or not.

6 hours ago, Drift91 said:

I've been noticing some broken animations on males, specifically the umbrella ones. Is it possible this mod is interfering? I don't know if any of the animations are shared between male and female sims. Also S4TI indicates that this mod conflicts with base game files, not sure if that's accurate or not.

The mod overrides base game animations and needs to be updated once in a while when EA makes changes to those animations, otherwise weird things may happen in your game.

I am working on updating the TS4ClipMergeTool to the latest animation formats but it is not quite working yet, if I can't get in touch with tonicmole I will post an update for this mod here once done.

1 hour ago, Denton47 said:

I have updated all animation overrides made by tonicmole to the latest base game animations they are based on, the mod contains 748 animation overrides and I haven't been able to test them all, if you encounter any weird animations (related to this mod) please reply to this thread.

Thanks for taking the time and effort in updating these.

?