Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

40 minutes ago, alexlll said:

Why doesn't it work for me? What am I doing wrong ?

Do you have her walkstyle set to feminine walkstyle? It looks like it is set to generic walkstyle.  If you do have her walkstyle set to feminine than have her walk a farther distance.  When a sim walks a short distance they use the generic walkstyle instead of the one you have them set to.  The mod is currently only set to have bouncing boobies for the feminine walkstyle.

On 12/31/2018 at 1:43 PM, naughtymay said:

Thanks. 

I am having trouble downloading the file, it says that the site cannot be reached.

I had the same problem. Disabling your antivirus and then reloading the page should solve this. This happens with attachments on this site.

hello, I have some problem with the missing body parts (boobs) sometime during the game, its kind like transparence for a little while for random sims. it will fixed after sometime by itself. I have many mods and it only happened after I install this mod. So I wonder if anyone else have this problem. it can be not because of this mod. I cannot test because it happened so randomly and I have no control of it. I wonder is because some mod is not compatible with this mod? I have the helio heavy boobs mod and the boob slider mod on. If anyone know how to fix it or some mod I have to disable please tell me thank you!

1 hour ago, feellessguy said:

hello, I have some problem with the missing body parts (boobs) sometime during the game, its kind like transparence for a little while for random sims. it will fixed after sometime by itself. I have many mods and it only happened after I install this mod. So I wonder if anyone else have this problem. it can be not because of this mod. I cannot test because it happened so randomly and I have no control of it. I wonder is because some mod is not compatible with this mod? I have the helio heavy boobs mod and the boob slider mod on. If anyone know how to fix it or some mod I have to disable please tell me thank you!

It cannot be this mod. This mod only replaces the in-game animations. If you have Cmar's Breast Separation Slider, it's probably that.

3 hours ago, feellessguy said:

That would be the sliders you're using for the boobs. I used both, "modthesims.info/d/613226/breast-separation-slider.html" and "modthesims.info/d/613112/female-chest-depth-and-width-slider-updated-6th-june-18.html"  and I encountered it with both. 

5 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

That would be the sliders you're using for the boobs. I used both, "modthesims.info/d/613226/breast-separation-slider.html" and "modthesims.info/d/613112/female-chest-depth-and-width-slider-updated-6th-june-18.html"  and I encountered it with both. 

Looks likes so far none of the moder can fix that problem. EA just not happy about that we mass around with the boobs too much.

5 hours ago, darkmetal said:

Sadly this mod isn't kind to my futas. The penis doesn't do any animations and just stays at the 'starting pose' the sim was in right before the sex.

If you're talking about Wicked Whims sex, this mod does not affect those animations.

16 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

If you're talking about Wicked Whims sex, this mod does not affect those animations.

I figured out the issue. I missed the bit where the unlocked breast bones were already in WW. having that file twice was messing up my game. My Futa can now have sex without worry