Bouncing Sim Boobies: UPDATE 5/7/2024

1 hour ago, hotl said:

I really really love this mod, but sadly, it makes the animations for the WW start glitching, It makes me sad (but it's kinda funny).

glitch.png

It really shouldn't effect anything with Wicked Whims. I only replace vanilla animations. In theory there is no way they conflict. Do the glitches happen for all WW animations, or a certain pack? I'll test on my end.

4 hours ago, hotl said:

I really really love this mod, but sadly, it makes the animations for the WW start glitching, It makes me sad (but it's kinda funny).

glitch.png

You have another rig in your mods folder, you need to find it and delete it.

That's what is causing this, it's a rig conflict.

Search in your mods folder for Denton47 or Azmodan.

On 8/23/2019 at 5:35 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

You have another rig in your mods folder, you need to find it and delete it.

That's what is causing this, it's a rig conflict.

Search in your mods folder for Denton47 or Azmodan.

OMG, it work, thanks!, silly me. 

On 8/19/2019 at 4:34 AM, JannaOTP said:

@tonicmole

Hi

Thanks for the amazing mod, BUT I have an issue I cannot ignore.

Whenever I place the 2 files in my mods folder, yes the walking boobs animations work and the bouncing works overall, but the issues are:

- Toilet flushing sound disappears

- The left hand of the majority of the Sims disappear

Any idea why and how to fix those 2 issues?

I tried to narrow down the problem, so I took out 1 file at a time.

- If I only take out WalkingBounce.package from the mods folder, I have 0 sound in game

- If I only take out BS_Boobies.package from the mods folder, the Toilet Flushing sound is working (I have yet to see if the left hands of my Sims disappears, will edit later today)

Hope this helps...

I would like to use both files and have the 2 issues fixed...

Thanks

WW is at the latest version.

Sims 1.54

I also have the no toilet flushing sounds since adding this. Left hand missing I haven't seen in my game yet tho, I have seen several sims suddenly T pose after cancelling a action in their queue, never saw that before installing this mod either, had to reset them using MCCC to get them to function again.

3 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

I also have the no toilet flushing sounds since adding this. Left hand missing I haven't seen in my game yet tho, I have seen several sims suddenly T pose after cancelling a action in their queue, never saw that before installing this mod either, had to reset them using MCCC to get them to function again.

I can confirm that the "no toilet flushing sounds" is not from this mod.

I have this mod +MCCC/WW/NWP/BD & a lot of LMS mods, and i have not had any of the things you mention happen.

hope this info helps you.

B10. :) 

6 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I can confirm that the "no toilet flushing sounds" is not from this mod.

I have this mod +MCCC/WW/NWP/BD & a lot of LMS mods, and i have not had any of the things you mention happen.

hope this info helps you.

B10. :) 

Sorry but I can confirm that it does. I just took BS_boobies and walkingbounce out of my mods folder and the toilets flush with sounds. Put them back into my mods folder and lost sound to toilets again. It was the only mod I added last night when I played and noticed it right away and just removed them just now to confirm the no flushing sound when its in my mods folder. It must be some odd conflict with something the previous poster had that I does as well thats conflicting, something that you might not. I mean its not the end of the world for me, a flush sound vs bouncing boobs Im taking the bouncing boobs :P

The only file in that folder or that I know of that has anything to deal with plumbing mods or sound is "Don't wash dishes where you angry poop" from MTS, and Thick apartment walls, which stops the noise from neighbors in apartments (and no, the problem happened on a residential mod thats not an apartment).

I had no idea what was causing this, but removed half of my mods at a time until I got the toilet flush back. I added back half at a time until the sound was gone again until I came to Bouncing tits. It's like a on/off switch for toilet sounds.?

EDIT:

I don't know if things can go wrong in sim saves as they can in tesiii/iv/v and fo3/4, so i started a new game with only "BS_Boobies.package" in the mods folder and there's no flush sound.

6 hours ago, Chipendale said:

Tested in my game too and I'm getting flush sounds with no problems, even tried with muliple different toilets.

I have had moments when the voices cut out during conversations, but it's so infrequent I havn't really paid much attention to it. 

I never thought to plop a different toilet down. This makes me wonder if it could be pack specific. The toilet that I was using is the default one in the Strangerville mobile home park.

1 hour ago, Prolific said:

I never thought to plop a different toilet down. This makes me wonder if it could be pack specific. The toilet that I was using is the default one in the Strangerville mobile home park.

I honestly have no idea what could be causing it. I tried the toilets from Get Famous/Seasons/City Living. I even went to crash the NPC who lives in the home you mentioned and it's a vanilla toilet, if I'm not mistaken? And that was fine, too.

Hopefully someone can figure it out.

1 hour ago, cableguy7uk said:

Sounds to me what we need is a PLUMBER, ask Mario!?

Not so loud, pal. Nintendo might cease and desist this conversation ?

On 8/28/2019 at 6:26 PM, Prolific said:

I had no idea what was causing this, but removed half of my mods at a time until I got the toilet flush back. I added back half at a time until the sound was gone again until I came to Bouncing tits. It's like a on/off switch for toilet sounds.?

EDIT:

I don't know if things can go wrong in sim saves as they can in tesiii/iv/v and fo3/4, so i started a new game with only "BS_Boobies.package" in the mods folder and there's no flush sound.

I'm kinda curious what mods you use, perhaps we have both use one that is causing it. I'll have to double check and see what mods I have running in my game.

8 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

I'm kinda curious what mods you use, perhaps we have both use one that is causing it. I'll have to double check and see what mods I have running in my game.

For me it happens with just bsboobies.package in the mods folder. As for packs, I have all game and expansion packs. Stuff packs, I have all except Toddler, Fitness, Kids, Bowling, Spooky, and Pets

4 hours ago, Prolific said:

For me it happens with just bsboobies.package in the mods folder. As for packs, I have all game and expansion packs. Stuff packs, I have all except Toddler, Fitness, Kids, Bowling, Spooky, and Pets

Just so there's no misunderstanding - you have both files in, right? The BS package (that sounds wrong, hehe) and the WalkingBounce?

55 minutes ago, Chipendale said:

Just so there's no misunderstanding - you have both files in, right? The BS package (that sounds wrong, hehe) and the WalkingBounce?

No, I narrowed it down to that file causing the no flush, so for testing purposes, I only used it. I do realize you need the other for the actual bouncing mod to work.

4 hours ago, Chipendale said:

I do yes. When I have time next, I plan on removing all mods entirely and just trying with the 2 files and see what happens.

58 minutes ago, MrLimeTime said:

When I add the BS package WalkingBounce and the rig it makes tongues float outside my sims head, any fixes?

EDIT: Apparently you don't need the rig listed in the forum

Quite apparent, from the OP:

"ATTENTION: Wicked Whims now comes packaged with Denton47's rig."

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:41 AM, Neodarkside said:

Sorry but I can confirm that it does. I just took BS_boobies and walkingbounce out of my mods folder and the toilets flush with sounds. Put them back into my mods folder and lost sound to toilets again. It was the only mod I added last night when I played and noticed it right away and just removed them just now to confirm the no flushing sound when its in my mods folder. It must be some odd conflict with something the previous poster had that I does as well thats conflicting, something that you might not. I mean its not the end of the world for me, a flush sound vs bouncing boobs Im taking the bouncing boobs :P

The only file in that folder or that I know of that has anything to deal with plumbing mods or sound is "Don't wash dishes where you angry poop" from MTS, and Thick apartment walls, which stops the noise from neighbors in apartments (and no, the problem happened on a residential mod thats not an apartment).

Hi,
i have a solution, open in S4S the package BS_Boobies.package
and delete 2 entries
"clip header" and "clip" with the "entries a2o_toilet_flush_x"
and then save

This solution is running for me