Bouncing Sim Boobies: UPDATE 5/7/2024

12 hours ago, nightshad said:

sweeet what abut the freezing ? also thanks

Not sure what that poster is talking about (SSDD123). 

Context needed.  Is the game freezing, the active sim.  All Sims.  Only the breasts in any sim.

Constant? Stuttering Lagg?  Only in certain animations?  Only wearing certain clothes?  System Specs?  Mods installed?

Could be any number of reasons.  

On 8/21/2017 at 6:57 PM, tonicmole said:

post-29193-0-51800000-1503357905_thumb.jpg

SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

:heart: This is exactly what it says. I'm adding breast bounce to most of the animations in Sims 4. :heart: 

UPDATE: MOST WALKSTYLES, AND FIXED AUDIO FOR ALL CURRENT ANIMATIONS.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

Breast Bones Unlocked for Animation by Denton47: This is the female Sim rigs that allows the breast to bounce. You must have it or my animations won't work.

ATTENTION: Wicked Whims now comes packaged with Denton47's rig.

RECOMMENDED:

Shooty's Breast CAS Demo: This adds Breast bounce to the walking styles in CAS, but currently not in LIVE mode. 

post-29193-0-54395100-1503358868_thumb.gif 

1822167252_ezgif.com-crop(1).gif.f3044ce0ff9bd1f912f7df2ad6d1a116.gif

BUGS & GLITCHES: NONE SO FAR.

Q&A

Q.) Will you finish this!?

A.) Been waiting for this since the original Sims, so hell yes I'm finishing this!

Q.) How long will it take?

A.) Don't know. I'm flying by the seat of my pants. For all I know I'm doing it wrong and will have to start over.  :lol:

571044057_ezgif.com-crop(3).gif.00d6ad42c2eab055a7b38f2757066a34.gif

Installation: Download BOTH zip files below, and drop them in you Sims 4 mods folder. 

DOWNLOADS:

CAUTION: YOU'LL NEED TO MANUALLY DELETE THE OLD "CAUTION" PACKAGE FILE IF YOU'VE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED THIS MOD. IT IS NOW ONLY TWO PACKAGE FILES.

BS_Boobies.package 11.17 MB · 43,342 downloads

WalkingBounce.package 1.04 MB · 38,857 downloads

do you know if this works with the june 18th patch?

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this a couple weeks ago and it worked great (loved the bouncy-bouncy!) but then it just.... stopped. 
After uninstalling nearly every other mod in my library, I found out that it was the animated hairs mod that killed the bouncing boobies. 

Now that I think about it, it makes sense, but I wish I would figured that out BEFORE removing all of the other stuff.

It's always the last thing you try, huh? XD 

@tonicmole, the last public update was in February while it's the mid-July now. And since there are always regular Patreon updates, the 2 months difference should be the maximum (in my opinion) and the current situation looks like a paywall. Of course you're free to do as you want but personally I don't think it's the best way of doing a business. :/

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

@tonicmole, the last public update was in February while it's the mid-July now. And since there are always regular Patreon updates, the 2 months difference should be the maximum (in my opinion) and the current situation looks like a paywall. Of course you're free to do as you want but personally I don't think it's the best way of doing a business. :/

This is basically a completed mod. I've been adding animations but they're not necessary in any way. Locomotion was always the main goal. I often get too busy to update this post, but it is what it is. I can only do what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your work on this mod, there seems to be a conflict with the "Embrace Interaction Improved" mod it basically increases the duration of the embrace interaction, for some reason the arms don't behave properly with this mod installed. Is it possible to create a patch for that mod?

• 4 weeks later...

@tonicmole

Hi

Thanks for the amazing mod, BUT I have an issue I cannot ignore.

Whenever I place the 2 files in my mods folder, yes the walking boobs animations work and the bouncing works overall, but the issues are:

- Toilet flushing sound disappears

- The left hand of the majority of the Sims disappear

Any idea why and how to fix those 2 issues?

I tried to narrow down the problem, so I took out 1 file at a time.

- If I only take out WalkingBounce.package from the mods folder, I have 0 sound in game

- If I only take out BS_Boobies.package from the mods folder, the Toilet Flushing sound is working (I have yet to see if the left hands of my Sims disappears, will edit later today)

Hope this helps...

I would like to use both files and have the 2 issues fixed...

Thanks

WW is at the latest version.

Sims 1.54