Bouncing Sim Boobies: Updated 4/13/2024

On 6/3/2018 at 2:16 PM, tonicmole said:

I set up a Patreon to post early access animations and a bunch of my other random mods as I go. I'll also be posting updates here just not as frequently. https://www.patreon.com/TonicSims

Glad to see you picking this back up again. Though just a heads up, LL has a 1 month window for Patreon users here. Meaning in order to use Patreon on LL, you gotta release your Patreon content on LL for free every month (unlike the official EA rules, which is every two weeks, LL gives you a month). Otherwise you go against the rules of content being locked behind a paywall.

Noticed you said you wouldn't be posting here as frequently, so thought I'd let you know about that and give ya a heads up. ;)

1 hour ago, dajryby said:

not that I wish to complain or anything like that, but it would be very nice to see first free update here on LL, simply because current LL version has issues with sound,

the one on patreon is the same as the one here. there has not been an update last time i checked. The sounds are on his todo list according to one of his posts.

thanks for clarification, I'm patient and have no problems with system like patreon first then LL as long as it is like wickedwhims, It gets regular updates on LL but if something is wrong the fixed version is being released ASAP

There will only be a matter of a week or so between Patreon and public releases. Patreon get's the WIP's and then when I've polished a final release it will be posted here. I've only had my first update for Patreon today. It'll be next week before an audio fix is released and that will be posted here at the same time as Patreon.

I am a current Patreon supporter obviously, Haven't tried the newest patreon patch until Seasons is released but you think there will be another update by then?

I'm already worried how many mods the Seasons expansion will break..  But interesting to see what New mods it will bring.

I'll most certainly be donating on Patreon, I mean , I did suggest it to you a while ago and it would be a little rude to suggest it and then not donate for all your hard work. I'm very grateful that you're back on board and that this wonderful project can get going again...you just made my day. See you on Patreon.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, jd87 said:

Just noticed Tonicmole's Patreon page is "under review".  Anyone know why?

It's probably due to the same reason I saw another page go through this same process - Patreon's guidelines state that all public content on your page must be appropriate for all audiences.   Adult content is fine if it is viewable by patrons only.

On 7/1/2018 at 1:25 PM, Redd99 said:

It's probably due to the same reason I saw another page go through this same process - Patreon's guidelines state that all public content on your page must be appropriate for all audiences.   Adult content is fine if it is viewable by patrons only.

On 6/29/2018 at 10:46 AM, jd87 said:

Just noticed Tonicmole's Patreon page is "under review".  Anyone know why?

I spoke to Tonicmole and it is as you suspected Redd99, they weren't happy with the nipples (you know, that collection of brownish pixels that aren't actually nipples) being shown. I guess that means that I'll need to take down those Rubens paintings on my Patreon art appreciation page, wouldn't want people under 18 being exposed to the smut put out by the Flemish masters. Tonicmole is back up now.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:19 AM, geldoon said:

I spoke to Tonicmole and it is as you suspected Redd99, they weren't happy with the nipples (you know, that collection of brownish pixels that aren't actually nipples) being shown. I guess that means that I'll need to take down those Rubens paintings on my Patreon art appreciation page, wouldn't want people under 18 being exposed to the smut put out by the Flemish masters. Tonicmole is back up now.

It's more that they aren't happy with 'NSFW' content being on public viewable posts, banners or avatars. I'm backing a few other nsfw patreons who have gone through the same issues. They're free to post whatever under patreon only posts however.