Bouncing Sim Boobies: UPDATE 5/7/2024

Pretty good mod. The boobies bounce pretty naturally, unlike some sex animations where it doesn't look right.

What would be great is for other sims to get turned on by bouncing boobies, if boobies are their thing.

I can't believe wicked whims requires that a sim be level 3 exhibitionist before they react to naked sims. IRL it works the other way around, doesn't it? Naked bouncing boobies are the best, btw.

6 hours ago, SDolphin28 said:

I think you've waited long enough now. It has been since last year the creator has shared some content. Here is the WalkingBounce file which was released at the end of January this year. Enjoy. 

WalkingBounce.rar

If this is a Patron update, I'd advise taking this down. When @tonicmole works all the bugs out over on patron, I'm sure he'll throw us an update here at LL.

On 2/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, wild_guy said:

I do wait for the fix of missing sounds in some animations, this issue really upsets.

All audio is fixed with this latest update. It also has most walkstyles, and a few extra's. I consider it V1.0. A lot more to go though.

Nice installation instructions (Download both ZIP files)...

Where do i find those zip-files? :P

And by the way, how do i see if the bouncing animation has successfully been equipped on my sim ( i know that somewhere earlier in this post some trait cheat or something was mentioned, but i don't know any more then that...

5 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

Nice installation instructions (Download both ZIP files)...

Where do i find those zip-files? :P

And by the way, how do i see if the bouncing animation has successfully been equipped on my sim ( i know that somewhere earlier in this post some trait cheat or something was mentioned, but i don't know any more then that...

The zip files are right below where it says "Download both zip files" (at the very bottom of the OP).

Heya. I just updated my sims bouncing boobs in a long time but now my sims wieners and tongues are floating around. I didnt see a caution package in my mods folder. Guessing there is a conflict from some other mods? If anyone has a suggestion of where to look i would definitely appreciate it

UPDATE: the denton rig by itself in my mod folder is messing it up

UPDATE to that update: " If you have the latest version of WickedWhims you do not need to download this mod as it is already included "

-im an idiot who doesnt read things

19 hours ago, UncSquig said:

Heya. I just updated my sims bouncing boobs in a long time but now my sims wieners and tongues are floating around. I didnt see a caution package in my mods folder. Guessing there is a conflict from some other mods? If anyone has a suggestion of where to look i would definitely appreciate it

UPDATE: the denton rig by itself in my mod folder is messing it up

UPDATE to that update: " If you have the latest version of WickedWhims you do not need to download this mod as it is already included "

-im an idiot who doesnt read things

I think WW has included rigs since 4+ versions ago. ? Since then pretty much all rig related content have been broken if it also come with rig content. Basically you only need WW is the point I'm trying to make.

4 hours ago, lbait said:

I think WW has included rigs since 4+ versions ago. ? Since then pretty much all rig related content have been broken if it also come with rig content. Basically you only need WW is the point I'm trying to make.

haha oops ? i  just click stuff to download most of the time. I made a lot of nigerian princes super rich

49 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Scumbumbo's TS4PackageConflictDetector doesn't find any conflict there. Try to use this program instead of the one you currently use. That's not a real conflict, that are just duplicate resources and that can be ignored.

There is a conflict. This is a fact that cannot be ignored. It leads to the disappearance of breast movement in some situations. In general, I’m not waiting for third-party comments, but for the author’s response.