my create animation don't working

Guest Redabyss
<T n="animation_name">Test:Test_Animaion_of_my</T>

This is wrong. It needs to be equal to the CLIP's name (Yourname:Posepack1839281010101blablabla_set1). Actor 2's code as well is wrong this way.

<T n="object_animation_clip_name">ObjectAnimationClipName</T>

Leave it empty (delete ObjectAnimationClipName).

Also, there are some missing fields, like the cum one.

<T n="animation_name">Test:Test_Animaion_of_my</T>

This is wrong. It needs to be equal to the CLIP's name (Yourname:Posepack1839281010101blablabla_set1). Actor 2's code as well is wrong this way.

<T n="object_animation_clip_name">ObjectAnimationClipName</T>

Leave it empty (delete ObjectAnimationClipName).

Also, there are some missing fields, like the cum one.

Thank you, I will try it

I am just looking at the XML file you've just included.

You haven't updated the "animation_clip_name" fields with the actual Clip name. Everything else seems to be okay.

I would recommend you to not test and just do the animation and use your name in all the files. Editing that stuff later is much more pain than making it from scratch.

I am just looking at the XML file you've just included.

You haven't updated the "animation_clip_name" fields with the actual Clip name. Everything else seems to be okay.

I would recommend you to not test and just do the animation and use your name in all the files. Editing that stuff later is much more pain than making it from scratch.

Oh my god, I use the wrong name of "animation_clip_name", the animation work now, thank you Redabyss and TURBODRIVER, and thanks for your suggest.

Well, in the package you included the clip name is "Tester:PosePack_201708202237372780_set_1" and "Tester:PosePack_201708202237372780_set_2".

If you changed the clip names then there is a high chance that the animations won't work.

Thank you, I make a very stupid mistakes.

Archived