Issue With Exhibitionism

Would anyone know why when I click exhibition then completely undress I get a message saying the sim doesn't feel like taking off their clothes is a good idea maybe in a more privet place? never had this happen before till recently and only way the sim will take off their clothes if I go to settings and click disable exhibitionism then I get the message saying they stripped from their clothes not sure why this is happening as I haven't touched anything in the settings and stuff worked before till recently before when stuff was working my sims didn't have the skill or was maybe level 1 not sureĀ  but last I changed anything was long ago when it was first installed lol but anyone have a idea on my issue? I'm on game version 1.32.1.1020 also tried the fix command and still didn't work weirdly enough when I did the ww.exglobalmaxleve the completely remove clothes option worked not sure what could of changed for it to start making any sim need a higher level to do anything in public when it use to let me at any level or not have the skill at all.

Archived