Romantic interactions appearing twice with WW

Hello! :)

I'm having a pretty weird issue. Using two teenager sims, I get the "flirt" and "ask for date" interactions twice when I'm in the romantic window. 

My game's version is 1.32.1.1020
The only additional Mods/CC I have are MC Command, BetterBody and one LUUMIA_Smoothis skin overlay for females.

Since I was looking for support with the MCCC team, I've tried everything from removing all the mods, only using MCCC, only using WW, only using the rest of my Mod/CC, 50/50 etc.. The issues only appears when WW is in, whether its alone or with other mods.

I removed the WickedWoohooMod-Saves, deleted localthumbcache.package, redownloaded WW but the issue still exists.

Since I don't know how else to solve my issue, I thought I'd just throw this in here.

Thanks at everyone who takes a look at it :)

Greeting,

LadyMeow_

• 2 weeks later...

hey uhm... so just a quick update on this.

The bug is still there. I think its the teen - adult realtionship options that are messing up here. 
I noticed that its two different types of flirting, one like the teen-shy-one, the other one is the regular adult-flirting.

You might want to look into this again. 

hey uhm... so just a quick update on this.

The bug is still there. I think its the teen - adult realtionship options that are messing up here.

I noticed that its two different types of flirting, one like the teen-shy-one, the other one is the regular adult-flirting.

You might want to look into this again.

i have been seeing the same thing since the last update.

hey Turbodriver!

after I saw your answer today, I was curious and asked the MCCC community again.
just like geegolly, I had some other people come up and tell me that they noticed it, too.

I had a support team member test this, and I think she might have found it.

Romantic interactions on a teen without any romance bar

After a certain level of romance

Loaded with no WW

Loaded with only WW and no MCCC

I noticed that there is an issue with the propose/share friendship rings option. They appear both on teens.

Another thing was that "ask to be gf/bf" didn't work. After I clicked on it, the sims did what was supposed to happen, but the interaction was still shown in the romance menu.

I hope we helped you out here a little. And I hope we can fix this, cause this is a little odd. :P

(thanks to Raylene for english screenshots - I could have only provided you German ones :D )

Okay then, I fixed the double flirt and double invite on a date.

Promise rings were removed since teens can just propose.

And I haven't found any issues with asking to be boyfriend/girlfriend interaction.

This most likely won't be included in an update anytime soon, it will be left for the next full release.

Thank You for the help!

Archived