More underwear for Kinky World?

So in theory I know that you have to put Underwear in left and right stocking and also know how to make that, but the only underwear i found so far was in sims3pak files and not packages and at some point i stopped trying to figure out all the programs.

My request here is, that someone who has more than the default underwear set up properly to point me to them please.

I don’t know what OKW requires for underwear (probably the “is revealing” flag) but to convert “sleepwear” to accessory you can use TSR Workshop, then open the panties / bra you want and export the textures (mask, multiplier, specular and sometimes overlay), then open a pair of stockings / gloves and replace the textures with the ones you previously saved and then export to sims3package. Also you can use S3OC in combination with S3PE.

Obviously I skipped a ton of steps and information but reading the tutorials from thesimsresource or these will help you to familiarize.

• 1 year later...

Archived