My Lovely Home Xelus Player House Mod

Greetings All

After a long time of being M.I.A, I'm proud to introduce to you a mod that I can now finally release due to a internet and line upgrade. XD

I've installed oblivion once more, so I might be making some mods for it again as I have a lot more time on my hands now. :D

MODPreview.jpg

Description

===========

This mod adds a completely new "Modernistic" house to oblivion. The house, the furniture and all is new custom meshes. I'm using what I call a

"Half Door Load System", this means that, because I'm not sure on how to make animated doors, all the doors are load doors, however they refer to

doors in the same cell, so there is no "Loading" between interior nor exteriors. I have added ingredients to the fridge, they won't respawn,

so you can also store anything in it safely.

The House includes:

1st Floor

1 Kitchen (13 Storeable cubboards, fridge is also a storage area)

1 Entrancehall (2 storage)

1 Living Room

1 Storage Room (18 Storeable drawers)

2nd Floor

1 Bathroom (6 Storeable Cubboards)

1 Bedroom (4 Storeable drawers)

2 Balconies

Exterior

Imperial City View

Horse Stables

2 House Guards (Player Faction, non-companion)

Includes 2 version

The House's interior and exterior are in the Tamriel cell, this means there is no loading between interior and exterior cells, this might affect

low-end computer's framerates, (I doubt that it would, but it might) if it does, sorry for it.

Optimized

This version makes the interior of the house appear in a actual interior, so you have a loading between cells. This improves framerates extremely. Recommended for low end computers.

Please download both parts of this mod.

Part 1 (Meshes, .esp, some textures)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wqcq59l9xj8t646

Part 2 (Textures)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wgo4l3b9bj58kit

Preview

80124175ac6052170493d1ea074ee5ec_d4gmyie.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the mod as much as I enjoyed making it.

Regards

Xelus

Wow.

Thank you for this, everything about it looks simply amazing! It's a home a bit in the style of that 'Photo Studio' mod with a modern-day look for non-traditional/non-lore characters. I find it better in that regard than Hentai's house, been using that mod for a while but then uninstalled it.

This will serve me well as a myriad of beautiful new backgrounds and locations for screenshots.

Wow.

Thank you for this' date=' everything about it looks simply [i']amazing[/i]! It's a home a bit in the style of that 'Photo Studio' mod with a modern-day look for non-traditional/non-lore characters. I find it better in that regard than Hentai's house, been using that mod for a while but then uninstalled it.

This will serve me well as a myriad of beautiful new backgrounds and locations for screenshots.

Thank you for the kind comment, glad you like it.

Downloading this right now!!!!!! It is a nice blend between modern and vanilla styles.

Any chance you could do a modern castle or a vampire home? Two things I think Oblivion lacks in the way of appearance and quality.

I did actually think of maybe making something in the lines of a castle with a modern feel and style to it, or something, hehe

I might be looking into doing something like it, depending on what ideas I can come up with for another modern player home of some form or maybe just a dungeon of a sorts.

Glad you guys like it. This mod is a bit old though, due to the fact that when I made this mod, my connection and line speed was a bit. . . . slow XD, that was the reason why I couldn't upload the mod.

Regards

Xelus

Guest ThatOne

It looks like a great house, thanks for uploading. :)

I do have a question, though: on your other thread ("My Works") you mentioned you ripped the Alice: Madness Returns dresses, but could not find the time to upload them.

Could you please upload them?

With your permission Xelus is it ok if I create a maid for this house?

Sure' date=' you're more than welcome to do so. :)

It looks like a great house, thanks for uploading. :)

I do have a question, though: on your other thread ("My Works") you mentioned you ripped the Alice: Madness Returns dresses, but could not find the time to upload them.

Sure I'll look into uploading them sometime for you guys. :)

Could you create something like this for Skyrim ?

Well I have been learning to mod skyrim, however it is still going to be a while before I'll be fully able to mod Skyrim properly.

Thanks everyone for the feedback, glad you guys like the house, for interest though, have any of you noticed that I wrote a note that can be found on the desk at the stairs? :P Just like to add some detail.

I was planning on adding a lot more to the exterior, but after working for almost two months on this mod with trial and error, my laziness got somewhat the better of me. XD

They love it. The whole bunch just moved in. Such a nice outfit that catgirl is wearing by the way...

Slight nudity warning, 'Non Adult Mods' section after all!

XelusYardSmall.jpg

A maid? Good idea.

XelusLivingRoomSmall.jpg

I'm using the normal version, the optimized esp gave me strange landscape tears and the ground of the whole area was missing.

Conflicts with either 'UL Lush Woodlands' or 'UL Ancient Redwoods' I suppose. Luckily I don't notice any framerate loss with the normal esp.

They love it. The whole bunch just moved in. Such a nice outfit that catgirl is wearing by the way...

Slight nudity warning' date=' 'Non Adult Mods' section after all!

A maid? Good idea.

XelusLivingRoomSmall.jpg

I'm using the normal version, the optimized esp gave me strange landscape tears and the ground of the whole area was missing.

Conflicts with either 'UL Lush Woodlands' or 'UL Ancient Redwoods' I suppose. Luckily I don't notice any framerate loss with the normal esp.

Thanks for the feedback, it might only be a conflict with another mod, at the moment I'm using the optimized version with no hassles. Great screenies there. :)

Guess I'll go ahead and show off a few screens of my own. Using the optimized version (no problems I've seen so far), haven't tried normal yet.

a6bf9fb1b9b33b65a5d327f14c2a3f63f71240852cefb205ba47e5a0186da0976g.jpg

dfa86a0dcdfb6de236e56da4fd2e4e7231adf445bd97842c48b35bb785b920a86g.jpg

1820475e060ef6e2de36ae2da29f8f7442ef099482b15fcd1242604dcfb60a996g.jpg

It looks like a great house' date=' thanks for uploading. :)

[/quote']

There's something I'm looking forward to :D

Guess I'll go ahead and show off a few screens of my own. Using the optimized version (no problems I've seen so far)' date=' haven't tried normal yet.

It looks like a great house' date=' thanks for uploading. :)

[/quote']

There's something I'm looking forward to :D

How the hell did you get her in the shower?!!

How the hell did you get her in the shower?!!

Used the console to turn clipping off and walked right on in. :P Also' date=' hair disappears if you look at your character through the glass at certain angles.

[/quote']

wait there a clipping console command?

*goes off to find it*

Well I tried adding the maid in, its all good apart from the fact the cheeky cow keeps wandering off outside the damn house due to the fact its in the Tamriel cells instead of a interior cell.

Xelus wouldn't it be better to place the house in a seperate World Space instead of the main Tamriel one?

The house and property are incredibly well done. I especially love how you added the ayleid structures to the property. The house itself and the view are awesome! Thank you!

Well I tried adding the maid in' date=' its all good apart from the fact the cheeky cow keeps wandering off outside the damn house due to the fact its in the Tamriel cells instead of a interior cell.

Xelus wouldn't it be better to place the house in a seperate World Space instead of the main Tamriel one?

[/quote']

The optimized version of the mod places the house's interior in an interior cell. Only the default .esp makes the interior and exterior appear in the Tamriel world.

The house and property are incredibly well done. I especially love how you added the ayleid structures to the property. The house itself and the view are awesome! Thank you!

Glad you like it, it took a lot of work to get the mod and the house to where you see it now, believe me, this house was moved quite a few times as I was never happy with the view or the surroundings, but finally stumbled upon the nice view of the IC.

Looking forward to seeing more screenies from you guys. :D

This mod is very buggy. My NPC slaves don't sandbox correctly. They just walk against a wall or something and then disappear and reappear and walk towards the wall again. I tried both the regular and optimized version.

Works fine here, you most likely have a mod conflict messing with your paths.

Archived