;tell LAPF not to abort when health drops
let pairsArraySize := ar_Size xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs
let pairsArrayIndex := 0
while pairsArrayIndex < pairsArraySize
let xme := xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs[ pairsArrayIndex ]
let zme := xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs[ pairsArrayIndex + 1 ]
let pairsData := xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs[ pairsArrayIndex + 2 ]
if xme == feeder
;DebugPrint "XLDS: feeding preventing %n from aborting due to low health" feeder
let pairsData["arXEquipData"]["healthMin"] := 0
elseif zme == feeder
;DebugPrint "XLDS: feeding preventing %n from aborting due to low health" feeder
let pairsData["arZEquipData"]["healthMin"] := 0
endif
let pairsArrayIndex += 3
loop

When compile it keep showing error "Left of dot must be quest or persistent reference" for any line that have "xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs", is there anyway to fix this? 
Note: the original xlds.esp run the script just fine, but if I edit the dialog or anything script related, this error show up.

Have you started the CS with OBSE ?  Without OBSE you can not save a esp with scripts with OBSE commands. You can not compile scripts and dialog scripts , and you get a error message if you try to save a esp with OBSE script commands.

You must start CS with with the obse_loader.exe ( yes even if you have the steam Oblivion version )

Read my yellow Link below.

Best use CSE version 51 ( in newer versions is nothing what you really need. v51 is completely sufficient )

CSE is much more stable as CS without the extender.

Archived