[REQUEST] [SEARCH] A player only strip mod

Okay I don't know if the mod exists, I been searching, and found nothing so far. But basically, I use Go To Bed so my character will actually lay in the beds. But I like having my character sleep nude but it gets tedius unequipping each item 1 at a time. What I'd ideally like, is an addon or something for Go To Bed, or even just a hotkey mod where I can press say... the 0 key and it unequips everything except the HDT Physics item from my character. Maybe even just a toggle. Like press key, it strips my char. Press it again and everything I had on before re-equips.

Oh I already tried that mod. It was buggy for me. For me the only 2 sleep mods that have worked is:

Go To Bed

and

Another Sleep Mod

Howevre the Another Sleep Mod, had a lot of issues in my last save. It would half the time screw up and when it said "Something went wrong, resetting controls" it would kill my ability to move and pop me under the floor and the only way to fix was to reload. And some locations, like Winterhold, the thing would self turn off claiming a temporary conflict.

So the only sleep mod that's worked 100% so far is Go To Bed for me. I'm going to try Serial Strip, see what it produces.

im guessing you use SkyUI

if so just set a blank set with unequip hands and gear.

then use that group to "unequip" everything.

for eg

Group 8

leave it empty

in SkyUI MCM set group 8 to a key and have it Unequip hands and body (or whatever the options are)

then before you jump into bed hit the hotkey and insta nekid.

Archived