Inversion

nanogenesis

Anyone here tried this game out?

I believe overall it wasn't a bad game, though not worth 29-50$, I'll agree to that much.

The visuals were good, and there was SLI support for it in 301.79, plus the destruction surprisingly felt good. But the cover system was kinda stupid, how portions of yourself were showing behind cover and yet the enemy couldn't hit you. The gravity system in the game is definitely new, and yes, in 2012, this is one of those games to "WOW" me, how in the first scene the streets were destroyed right in front of us. The story started off good. In the middle I had another "WOW" because of something (its a spoiler so I won't say it), but the ending felt surprisingly abrupt. The universe of the game isn't explained properly so I guess it felt hollow playing for hours till the ending and felt unsatisfing. The game is hard on the harder difficulties towards the end especially, and if you loved those heads explode in Spec Ops: The Line then you'll love this title no doubt.

If you played it, share your thoughts.

Edit:

Here is a video of the introduction:

[video=youtube]

Dear people, play on the high gravity difficulty, you'll take atleast 2 days if you play non-stop like I did.

And there'll be many areas where you die several times.

And once you finish it, you can play on the black hole difficulty, IF you enjoyed the game :P

Guest Lady Luck

lol 3rd person shooter no thanks , i had enough 3rd person shooter , this game is all looks but no substance i dont want to spend all my 60-50$ on crap like this this type of graphics should have been 1st person [at least it's an excuse to be original ] , what's up with the main character have mellow background , did this game just copied alan awake and make it science fiction .. where did i get that idea....

if this game has just 5 hours gameplay then no point supporting this game...

other then that i like the character designs and art looks ok for a 3rd person shooter.

" they took our children and women " DNF reference? rofl XD just kidding

above else just my personal opinion who knows i might gave this game a try but if im right this game is garbage.

Archived