good workin female mannequin?

I couldn't really get MLLY to work, so I used this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18689/?

Then I switched all the meshes, changed the face to something a little less wonky, and created a separate mannequin for HF. The file needs Apachii hair (both) installed.

I just have to now figure how to integrate it correctly with FNIS coin insertion, to rid the annoying message when you enter a cell with mannequins. I know it's possible, just trying to figure out how.

I couldn't really get MLLY to work, so I used this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18689/?

Then I switched all the meshes, changed the face to something a little less wonky, and created a separate mannequin for HF. The file needs Apachii hair (both) installed.

I just have to now figure how to integrate it correctly with FNIS coin insertion, to rid the annoying message when you enter a cell with mannequins. I know it's possible, just trying to figure out how.

Exactly for this reason this mod is not in my list, the requirements are utopian.

All these mods you must use:

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- by Caliente

Better Females by Bella by BellaGail

Improved Eyes Skyrim by missjennabee

Pretty Lips by Danariel and

a little sexy apparel replacer - for CBBE - by Cotyounoyume

A change only goes with modding experience.  ;)

Hi

All those mods are optional, I have installed not even one of them. It will use the same eyes, brows and body that your default NPCs use. After all a mannequin is just an NPC, just with a script to stick them in place. The mod itself comes with only the face textures and meshes, and the ESP to control the switch.

This is what I ended up with, looks a sight better than the faces supplied with the mod - at least to me.

post-1096124-0-96780700-1502365624_thumb.jpg

post-1096124-0-78596500-1502365631_thumb.jpg

Archived