Continue the fun...?

Is there an option / mod to like, after having intercourse with someone, just have it start right back up again without having to use any spells / dialogue?

I know for lover's bed atleast, they will lay back down together, then seconds later start going at it again.

I'm just wondering if there's something similar for the PC (player character)~

Is there an option / mod to like, after having intercourse with someone, just have it start right back up again without having to use any spells / dialogue?

I know for lover's bed atleast, they will lay back down together, then seconds later start going at it again.

I'm just wondering if there's something similar for the PC (player character)~

Hmm...

How might the player let the game know that they wanted to continue or discontinue having sex?

Also, would the repeats be the exact same position/animation or would they want to mix it up?

Would they always do it on the bed if they did before?

Or would they maybe want to do it on the bed this time but not last time?

Might the partner decide they were done before the PC was?

Mem, full of questions today.

I recall there was a mod that added an item that, when "equiped", caused acts to begin until a hotkey was pressed.

This could very easily be used to achieve the desired goal, while also answering the "how does the player let the game know they wanted to continue or discontinue" question.

Just my two cents,

-V

Archived