2 Days Now and WW Prevents Play

Hi,

This is a current pic of my mods folder after a long process of elimination. post-2021064-0-77859600-1502046883_thumb.png

Yes, I also deleted the ww folder under saves. It happens to even ea families and even when creating a new game. If I take ww out, it works. I put it back in, it doesn't work. My game version is 1.31.37.1020

My issue started like this: My family (or others) will not load up with wicked whims anymore. Ex: I can click the save and it goes to the neighborhood, I click the family and then click play. From there on out the plumbob rotates as if it's going to load up but it doesn't. I left it on while watching the new power episode and when it went off...it was still rotating!!!

So, I figured it's cc/mod related. I went through, cleaned, updated, and removed duplicates, etc. from my mods folder. Tried to go back in...same thing. So, I removed wicked whims and the game loaded up no problems. I said, okay so that means it is conflicting with something so let me take everything BUT ww out and see what happens. Nope, same thing. No mods, and no cc outside of ww in the mod folder and the game still won't let me play. I really want it in game and have been decorating my sims next house and now it's time to play and I don't wanna play without ww. I even removed saves from the saves folder...idk. 

It was working before I went cc shopping the other night, but again even with removing all cc and mods except ww issue still exists. I also re-downloaded ww and same thing. I can play with all cc and mods except ww but I want ww lol.

That was pasted from my post in a fb group I'm in before I decided to come here for help. Since then I removed the ww animations, etc. so that the current pic you see is what's left and I still can't actually play the game. Infinite loading.

Guest Redabyss

That's because the WickedWhims files are not in their proper folder. You don't have to put the files inside the Mod folder, you have to keep them in the WickedWhimsMod one.

Archived