Wolfi566 Posted August 5, 2017 Posted August 5, 2017 I really enjoed those game and I wanted to know if there are more like those
vinfamy Posted August 5, 2017 Posted August 5, 2017 You have similar tastes to me 2d art is way better than 3d renders Noxian Nights is a completed game by the same authors of Kingdom of Deception Roundscape Adorevia is also similar to Noxian Nights, but with better/ more serious writing but more inconsistent quality of 2d art Something Unlimited is a good parody of DC Comics with good art. If you like Good Girl Gone Bad, you might like a text-only game called Newlife - it doesn't have the art, but it has more roleplaying freedom - you can play a virgin being seduced sleazy men etc ...
Wolfi566 Posted August 7, 2017 Author Posted August 7, 2017 Thanks for the answer I will look into those and by the way you make cool mods
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.