Is CLS-Craftbits compatible with loverspk and any other related mods of this sort?

As the title says. I was looking for something else to do in oblivion besides "screwing around" (heh :P) and treasure hunting, so i thought about finding a mod that added something like skyrims crafting system. So i decided to use this one. I was quite shocked to find out it was such a large and complex mod so i decided to ak here what you guys might think. I think it's either gonna crash just because of all the new scripts or hell it might even run just fine along with everything else. As far as i know the heaviest mods i use are OOO and loverspk and then some other bits and bobs like OCO and body overhauls.

Works fine together, I've used CB for quite a while. Honestly haven't built much, but love the cooking aspect of it.  Plan on finding a nice spot and building a base camp there. A yurt, bee keeping, brewing, slave spot. All the fun stuff. :)

Archived