Hello everyone !

Here's my first post ! So bascally i love Loverslab, i mod Skyrim for years and this site is a reference.

I recently found this : https://members.luscious.net/c/cosplay/albums/my-god-anubis_273473/view/

And i insta search a mod on her but with great disappointment, nothing ...

So i ask if some talented modder / artist can create this beauty (armor + body) because i have no talent in it expect having a 200+ plugins stable Skyrim xD

Again i love so much this community !

Regards,

A random perv   :D

Not too sure about the body, though i am sure someone will have an approximation of it somewhere already.

The clothing on the other hand im sure ive seen somewhere before.

Its obviously from some anime/game/whatever so just find the name of the character that wears said straps clothing and it should be easy money from there.

Nice taste

nonsummerjack is bretty gud

Body is not a problem just gotta fiddle with UUNP and about outfit you can do a mashup by yourself quite easily , there are few egyptian styled armors like egypt sybil

1# 2#

There was also anubis outfit by baronbee from oblivion , i know someone converted it to Skyrim though

Well I might give it a try, to make a mashup, anubises are a kin to foxes. And I like foxes.

Archived