No Boob Gap

gtaman9

View File

Are you tired of downloading a nice looking clothing mod, only to find out that its just a texture painted on to the default nude mesh, similar to my pokies mod, this mod adds a shirt mesh to gloves, tights and socks. so you can use these in game rather than replacing each mesh one by one. (before and after below) :) :)

I like your mods very much
can you please make a mod to tackle this stupid problem where the bare cleavage is unrealistically placed on a shirt mesh? (does it make sense to you? bcos I'm a noob in modding LOL)
just like this: post-2013223-0-27334200-1500800838_thumb.png

I like your mods very much

can you please make a mod to tackle this stupid problem where the bare cleavage is unrealistically placed on a shirt mesh? (does it make sense to you? bcos I'm a noob in modding LOL)

just like this: attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-07-23 at 16.56.11.png

for that you would have to change the mesh using Sims4studio (outfit by outfit sadly)  :(  :(

dammit I guess I'd just stop using those CC then LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

is this up to date for the current version? It doesn't seem to be working for me? :(

could be the clothing sort layer, have you tried using different clothing? I can't update my game due to internet issues, can someone else test this and see if it still works?

is this up to date for the current version? It doesn't seem to be working for me? :(

could be the clothing sort layer, have you tried using different clothing? I can't update my game due to internet issues, can someone else test this and see if it still works?

It worked when i first dloaded it but not in the past 3 or 4 weeks

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived