KWSV (Kinky World Sunset Valley) FULL [WIP] (Updated 24July17)

5 hours ago, Cbow120 said:

Save file not appearing, do i have to go through the effort of installing sunny valley fixed? is what why?

As far as I know, if saved has been made from edited worlds, then you need to have (install) it for saves to show up.

So, if the author have used route-fixed sunset valley, then I think you also need to have that one, unless you want to use it.

Here is what the author said:

On 7/18/2017 at 2:09 PM, Coyotl said:

UPDATE:

Added Standard (non Route-Fixed) version of KWSV to Post #3

So, in case you don't have route-fixed sunset valley, you can go to post #3 and download standard (non Route fixed) version of KWSV.

11 hours ago, jenyeah said:

As far as I know, if saved has been made from edited worlds, then you need to have (install) it for saves to show up.

So, if the author have used route-fixed sunset valley, then I think you also need to have that one, unless you want to use it.

Here is what the author said:

So, in case you don't have route-fixed sunset valley, you can go to post #3 and download standard (non Route fixed) version of KWSV.

Fair enough, thanks for that mate

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 5:09 PM, Coyotl said:

DOWNLOAD

KWSV-RouteFixed version 0.1a:

KWSV-RF-v.0.1a.sims3.7z 77.02 MB · 3,092 downloads

Hope this thread is still alive. Got a question. Where do I place the files in the route fixed version? I know where the package files go, but have no idea about the rest. Anyone already installed the route fix version? Could you tell me where to put the files, please and thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey! So first of all, thank you for your work ❤️ (I can't say anything more since I haven't played yet, hope I manage to install everything correctly!)
Specifically thank you for getting children out of the town, you've been reading my mind. I know they are only pixel children but I just. Do not like them running around that much in nudist parks lol

Second of all, for anyone also a bit sad that the male clothing links don't work anymore (this is not all of what was linked, only "The Farmhand" I believe, but I downloaded the rest too since I would also like to look very indecent when playing with male sims :D), I linked a different thread.

• 1 month later...

Many system deaths later, somehow i finally recalled my password.

Now my machine is a pale shadow of what once was, and i can't really play Skyrim, Fallout, and Sims.

My puny current system cannot run a loaded S3 to try to access my old KWSV files, so there's little i can do to support it directly.

HOWEVER, the files all still exist on multiple hard drives here. And so long as i can track them down by file name, i believe i CAN pack together missing clothing and support files. That's the theory, at least.

I suppose if worse comes to worse, and we can't sort what files are needed, we can just make a big archive of everything that we can't identify and upload it somewhere, eh?