Female head on Male body for PC only?

Hi Guys hopefully this is the right place to ask,

Basically i've found it impossible to create even a remotely "pretty boy" or feminine-looking guy, so my idea is basically to use a female headmesh for the male body, then just add a few touches here and there to make the face a bit more male looking, while still being a little androgynous.

I have a couple of issues though:

1. I have no idea how to even begin doing that as i'm a serious novice, also i'm not certain there's a way of doing that so it also doesn't affect every other male of that race in the game (that probably won't be a huge issue, as I figured I would mainly use it on custom races like Uchiha Clan, of which there are none around Skyrim).

2. I predict there will be a serious issue with neck seams. I've considered this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58390/? as a feasible way to get around this. 

Can anyone give me any advice/help to go about this? Thanks for any time!

Have you tried starting a female character then using player.sexchange? I have never used it myself, but I recall people talking about how it didn't change the head

EDIT: https://i.cubeupload.com/i4XCK5.png

Tried it and it seems exactly like what you need. The neck issue is unavoidable and even bigger than I remember it to be, but maybe that body of yours can help solve it. Also, don't worry about how mismatched my textures look; I modified the female textures of this race to look a LOT paler than they originally do, so that massive color difference is to be expected. You probably won't have to alter the colour of your textures a lot

Archived