RimJobWorld [RJW]

semigimp

Tried this mod back in the day, probably one of the earliest versions and the whole STD 'feature' was an overkill, especially with the nymphs fucking everything that moves. Had to abandon a colony after like 4 hours of play because everyone had some terminal shit going on with every herpes and rash in the big book as cherry on top.

I like the sex-need feature and the fleshing out of sexual relations between pawns in the game but I wish I could toggle some of these features off. Is there a way to do that?

tl:dr: how to turn off STDs?

edit: Nevermind I guess, I just realized there are mod options where you can toggle off nymphs and stuff.

Can someone explain to me how to remove pregnancy in this mod? Im not skilled in such things... 

This thread has a number of versions that were posted before pregnancy was incorporated in the mod with it's own internal script, plenty of versions depending on what you're looking for, though the thread is a bit of a mess at times, while a lot of the later builds do support pregnancies they required the dedicated children and pregnancy mod, and sometimes on some systems required it's own custom version of it to hook up properly:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?p=1817461

It's not exactly compatible with some other mods. RJW still tries to impregnate pawns and if it works, places the pregnant status to "whole body".

C&P stills tries to impregnate if said pawn isn't on a contraceptive. It's buggy to hell tbh and I can't even find out whats wrong (I code for a living.)

RJW tries to call a method/find "rimworldchildren" which is from C&P, but for some reason, it's not finding it; thus it reverts to the built in function and applies to wholebody....But C&P works a little too. I've had a pawn that was pregnant twice, one in wholebody and one in torso.

It is absolutely mind boggling and I'm really hoping to find a fix.

Edit: It works with Psychology no problem on my end. Hospitality works too but I'm not exactly testing the limits of what guests will do y'know?

Editx2: Also, when can we get an option to turn off pregnancy altogether (that is built in to RJW)? I really wouldn't mind if there was a way to abort or something. I'm running a hardcore run and I keep ending up with dead babies everywhere and I'm not wanting that =.=

Same isue, this double pregancies makes me mad, i allready have 6 babies,

hope there will be fix

I've come up with a workaround that prevents the baby spam.

Go into the xxx.src and find the portion of the code that applies the Pregnancy.Hediff.

Just comment it out with //. (Either that line or the whole section, I just did the line). It still attempts to do the whole pregnancy thing, but even if it passes, the pregnancy on RJW's isn't applied. If I want kids I just use C&P's end. I'm warning you now that it prevents all babies. Which is better for -me- because I'm not exactly using the bestiality end of this mod.

Just drop me ready file xxx.src without pregnancy 

Seriously? Nobody knows how to disable the clothes stripping? I've been into the source/job file and deleted all remove apparel mentions but they still do it. 

Wish I knew, main thing stopping me from using the newest version, kinda screws with the playthrough I'm planning/doing, also tried removing all mentions, even used the github to track what changes were made at the time, I think it needs to be recompiled after removing the script but I'm a total newb at this as I try and teach myself by unravelling this project done by a dozen people >.<, and it seems be be programmed to use non-steam versions of mods which is screwing with the fetch code, and while I'm stupid enough to try and learn modding by altering RJW and seeing what happens, I'm too lazy to search all the mods up on the ludeon forum in the off chance it lets me compile my changes, go figure

Seriously? Nobody knows how to disable the clothes stripping? I've been into the source/job file and deleted all remove apparel mentions but they still do it. 

Wish I knew, main thing stopping me from using the newest version, kinda screws with the playthrough I'm planning/doing, also tried removing all mentions, even used the github to track what changes were made at the time, I think it needs to be recompiled after removing the script but I'm a total newb at this as I try and teach myself by unravelling this project done by a dozen people >.<, and it seems be be programmed to use non-steam versions of mods which is screwing with the fetch code, and while I'm stupid enough to try and learn modding by altering RJW and seeing what happens, I'm too lazy to search all the mods up on the ludeon forum in the off chance it lets me compile my changes, go figure

Thank for that StarlightG. Explains why it didn't work removing the lines. I guess I'll just downgrade my version. Any idea which is the most up-to-date version without the stripping or which version do you use?

I've just committed a bunch of changes to github.  Some refactoring/cleanup as well as more body parts (titties and asses yay!) and surgery options to go with them.  AngleWyrm's texture updates have been pulled into the master branch as well.  I've started adding social interactions to go along with the jobs so entries will show up in the pawn's social log.  Right now there's only one (and it doesn't exactly match the action) but now that I've figured out how to do it I can add more later.

Everything seems to work for me (including impregnation), though I'm building Harmony, C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and Hospitality locally.  The new version *might* work with existing saves as it tries to add the new body parts independently but I wouldn't count on it.

Here are my locally built versions of C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and RJW:   attachicon.gif Mods_20170708.7z

If you are using Hospitality and get weird errors, you may want to use this version of the assembly:  attachicon.gif Hospitality.7z  (also, make sure you delete any .pdb files you see in the assembly directory of the mods.  not sure why but they seem to crash rimworld early)

I'm using the following mods while testing:

HugsLib
EdB Prepare Carefully
Allow Tool
Hospitality
Organized Research Tab
Wildlife Tab
Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.2D
RimJobWorld
Harvest Everything!
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
A Dog Said...
Annoyance Remover v0.1
Monstergirls+
AnimalCollabProj
More vanilla factions
More Trade Ships
Haul to Stack
Stack Merger
[SS]AdvBody
Roof Support A17
Camera+

The A16 CowGirl mod had baby cowgirls so I'm thinking it might be possible to see how that was done and try to implement generic animal pregnancy (probably based on the mother).  The configuration and code needs more refactoring to separate the prisoners/animals/bondage/STDs/etc into different areas to reduce clutter and improve configurability.

I just finished some translate to Chinese Traditional.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y45jsr4d9xoa9oq/RJW_CHT.zip 

Can anyone help upload to github.com?

I've downloaded your changes and will upload them to github.

this is the "pack" I'm using for my current game, have to be careful animals don't get a chance to impregnate humans or vice versa, as it'll cause an error that'll really lag out the game (kill, forced miscarriage or save edit to fix), and the chicken inbreeding problem can crop up in long enough games within your colony if prisoners or colonists are comfort prisoners, so if that's not your thing remember to use zones properly or be prepared to save edit or starve some people to force a miscarriage, and raped masochists get both a buff and debuff for it, so you may want to change the debuff to 0 in the def files if you want a colonist to be free to use with the masochist trait (harem, whore ect, but see chicken problem above).
Some of the later versions in the other thread have boobs and animal human pregs from what I've read, and some before the stripping, I can't vouch for their stability though.

I've just committed a bunch of changes to github.  Some refactoring/cleanup as well as more body parts (titties and asses yay!) and surgery options to go with them.  AngleWyrm's texture updates have been pulled into the master branch as well.  I've started adding social interactions to go along with the jobs so entries will show up in the pawn's social log.  Right now there's only one (and it doesn't exactly match the action) but now that I've figured out how to do it I can add more later.

Everything seems to work for me (including impregnation), though I'm building Harmony, C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and Hospitality locally.  The new version *might* work with existing saves as it tries to add the new body parts independently but I wouldn't count on it.

Here are my locally built versions of C&P, MonsterGirls_1.0, and RJW:   attachicon.gif Mods_20170708.7z

If you are using Hospitality and get weird errors, you may want to use this version of the assembly:  attachicon.gif Hospitality.7z  (also, make sure you delete any .pdb files you see in the assembly directory of the mods.  not sure why but they seem to crash rimworld early)

I'm using the following mods while testing:

HugsLib
EdB Prepare Carefully
Allow Tool
Hospitality
Organized Research Tab
Wildlife Tab
Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.2D
RimJobWorld
Harvest Everything!
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
A Dog Said...
Annoyance Remover v0.1
Monstergirls+
AnimalCollabProj
More vanilla factions
More Trade Ships
Haul to Stack
Stack Merger
[SS]AdvBody
Roof Support A17
Camera+

The A16 CowGirl mod had baby cowgirls so I'm thinking it might be possible to see how that was done and try to implement generic animal pregnancy (probably based on the mother).  The configuration and code needs more refactoring to separate the prisoners/animals/bondage/STDs/etc into different areas to reduce clutter and improve configurability.

I just finished some translate to Chinese Traditional.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y45jsr4d9xoa9oq/RJW_CHT.zip 

Can anyone help upload to github.com?

I've downloaded your changes and will upload them to github.

this is the "pack" I'm using for my current game, have to be careful animals don't get a chance to impregnate humans or vice versa, as it'll cause an error that'll really lag out the game (kill, forced miscarriage or save edit to fix), and the chicken inbreeding problem can crop up in long enough games within your colony if prisoners or colonists are comfort prisoners, so if that's not your thing remember to use zones properly or be prepared to save edit or starve some people to force a miscarriage, and raped masochists get both a buff and debuff for it, so you may want to change the debuff to 0 in the def files if you want a colonist to be free to use with the masochist trait (harem, whore ect, but see chicken problem above).
Some of the later versions in the other thread have boobs and animal human pregs from what I've read, and some before the stripping, I can't vouch for their stability though.

Thanks, StarlightG. I really appreciate it.

How did you go about implementing a fix? I added the 'torso' part to RJW's preg call, I think, and I haven't had any more random pregnancies despite birth control - but my pawns seem to avoid actually having sex so it's hard to tell if it works or if I have just been avoiding the bug somehow.

For anyone tweaking the files, clothing drop is 2 lines of code in JobDriver_GettinRaped.cs, lines 42-43. Looks like it can be commented out without breaking anything at all.

// drop clothing
                if (pawn.apparel != null && pawn.apparel.WornApparelCount > 0) {
                    pawn.apparel.DropAll(pawn.Position, false);

I messed with the source code and basically recompiled the mod. If you're looking for the pregnancy fix, please pm me. Note: My fix does require C&P if you're wanting to have kids, otherwise my fix straight up removes the pregnancy.

Just do a fork of the mod and make your changes on github. That way everyone can see them without any need for personal contact, which is generally undesirable behavior in this environment.

The changes can also undergo improvements through community suggestions and further forking.

heh. Forking. tongue.png

For anyone tweaking the files, clothing drop is 2 lines of code in JobDriver_GettinRaped.cs, lines 42-43. Looks like it can be commented out without breaking anything at all.

// drop clothing

if (pawn.apparel != null && pawn.apparel.WornApparelCount > 0) {

pawn.apparel.DropAll(pawn.Position, false);

Any chance you could post this tweaked file, please? After some googling, I opened this file in Sharpdev and deleted those lines but nothing happened and I couldn't get it to build for some reason. It's amusing messing around with things you have absolutely no idea about but not very productive. 

Infectious disease vectors, mostly. They fuck people who are sleeping almost constantly so act as a kind of mood-boosting pet to keep around the base. They are also the only pawns that I have ever seen successfully have sex with someone other than a comfort prisoner.

edit: Oh, and the nymph trait can actually show up on non-nymph pawns so it's possible to get a relatively useful colonist with it - the pawns that spawn with the 'nymph' backstory are the ones that have almost everything disabled.

This is just a PSA for everyone that's lurking or hoping to edit the mod in any way:

Editing the source files do NOTHING. They are merely reference files for the .dll files in the assemblies folder. For ANY changes to take effect, you'd have to recompile the entire mod by attaching the engine and other environments so that it runs without errors.

I'm dissapointed that so little progress has been made while I was on vacation.

Taking off clothes should be optional, as it interferes with some other mods (like slavery, where it removes slave collars!)

Where is the lastest build? Why isn't anything from 1_4_4 fixed???

I'm dissapointed that so little progress has been made while I was on vacation.

Taking off clothes should be optional, as it interferes with some other mods (like slavery, where it removes slave collars!)

Where is the lastest build? Why isn't anything from 1_4_4 fixed???

Semigimp is awol, and none of us know how to fix the references to recompile any changes we attempt

I have made an attempt at 'fixing' pregnancy without removing it. I have also attempted to disable clothing removal. Just unzip and copy the contents into your RJW folder. It should overwrite some stuff. No guarantees, I haven't had a chance to test it much.

edit: This is a dirty edit, btw. I think I changed some of the numbers to make sex need rise a little slower. But I didn't write down what I changed so oops. Also I changed the pregnancy by having it call for rimworld children preg instead. If you don't use children and pregnancy it probably won't work at all.

RJW_test.zip

Archived