[request] simple kiss anim

Hi guys, I am working on a sequel to my mod Rigmor of Bruma, this time set in Cyrodiil. Check out my FB page here on the progress.

https://www.facebook.com/RigmorCyrodiil/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnsGlP1pfiy8xlzHxwm7rw

This endeavor is a game sized quest mod and all my own work, apart from some 3rd party assets  and I have come to the lab to humbly request a simple kiss anim as a replacer for the "paired_hugA" I know there's a lot of talented animators here could probably help and I would be most grateful for any assistance.

What am I looking for? well Rigmor is about 0.96 height, you ask her for a kiss and she places a hand on your shoulder, probably needs to tippy toe and kisses you, the player does nothing. The kiss lasts a couple of seconds and then she steps back. Here's a great example of just the thing I am looking for:

If anyone can help me with this I would be forever grateful.

You might try asking Leito for animation help. Also, you mentioned "replacing" an existing animation. I'd recommend adding a new animation instead of replacing a vanilla one, as it could cause some issues for other mods that use and expect HugA animation to be vanilla. But, that's just my recommendation.

I recommend looking here  and here for animations by Leito ... you can download resources or full working sexlab animations

one of the animations is named "Kissing Female Start". It is almost exactly what you are asking for. Here is the preview link (scroll down a bit till you reach the Kissing Female Start and click each image as they are GIFs)

Archived