Beastiality multi creature anims dont work

I should specify, this pertains only to the non humanoid creatures, draugr falmer etc work fine, but wolves mfc skeever sabre, they dont even start. i have done fnis, i unregistered anims besides those few to make sure there was sufficient space in SL and so on and so forth, they just refuse to start, tried matchmaker and tools to initiate them to no avail. any sort of help? i should specify its anims from billy's pack but i dunno if that matters. the rest work great.

the file or just the raw papyrus log

cause ill be frank it turns out i didnt have it active for logging at all so i switched it on ran through the anims [they did not work] and its prob gonna be a mess of errors

dunno if this is it specifically, theres gonna be a huge mess of errors but the animation one is the only one thats actually bothering me, for all i know it could be a load order issue cause i have a metric fuckton of things

Papyrus.0.log

see the thing is, tools also wont do it not sure is mass matchmaker would effect sexlab tools method of handling it

No idea if Tools works, but normal matchmaker 100% does work.  Give that a shot first, as its a very simple mod.  Regular matchmaker/Defeat/Scent of Sex all work for multi creature animations, Mass Matchmaker is reported to not work based on the way it is coded.

Ok so as it turns out, removing mass matchmaker did solve it, it was actually preventing scent of sex defeat and tools from initiating creature 3p and up, weird though cause falmer and draugr wernt effected. now im off to figure out how to make floppy SOS and HDT vag function properly. not on the same char mind you.

Archived