Mods with full voice-acting?

Sexlab or not, how many adult mods are out there that feature full voice-acting? I can name a few here:

Mods featuring vanilla voices:

• Amorous Adventures
  • SL Defeat (victims' dialogues)
  • The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye

Mods featuring third-party voices:

• Romance 3.0 (Sexlab as hard requirement)

Any others?

For adult mods:

• SexLab Sex Slaves AKA Mia's Lair.  This has full voice acting by original voice actors.  Well done IMO
  • Paradise Halls Enhanced.  Features Vanilla voices cut up to make "new" dialogue for your slaves.
  • Alicia Pain Slut also is supposed to have original voice acting and a very naughty questline, though I never played through it so I cannot attest to it's quality.  There's also a revamped version that's prettier IMO, but appears to be less complete than the SexLab version.

R Rated mods:

• Buxom Wench Yuriana.  Features a couple of small quests, dialog to get her to hand over some or all of her clothes, with a  vanilla voice cut up to make new dialogue.
  • Immersive Wenches.  Generic bar wenches who can be recruited as powerful followers if you "charm" them through dialog.  Like Yuriana, vanilla voice cut up for new dialogue options.
  • Healer Onean and Tank Neisa both have original voice acting (and singing) in English, and if you romance them they will strip for you.
  • 10 months later...
On 7/18/2017 at 8:19 AM, cetuximab said:

For adult mods:

• SexLab Sex Slaves AKA Mia's Lair.  This has full voice acting by original voice actors.  Well done IMO
  • Paradise Halls Enhanced.  Features Vanilla voices cut up to make "new" dialogue for your slaves.
  • Alicia Pain Slut also is supposed to have original voice acting and a very naughty questline, though I never played through it so I cannot attest to it's quality.  There's also a revamped version that's prettier IMO, but appears to be less complete than the SexLab version.

R Rated mods:

• Buxom Wench Yuriana.  Features a couple of small quests, dialog to get her to hand over some or all of her clothes, with a  vanilla voice cut up to make new dialogue.
  • Immersive Wenches.  Generic bar wenches who can be recruited as powerful followers if you "charm" them through dialog.  Like Yuriana, vanilla voice cut up for new dialogue options.
  • Healer Onean and Tank Neisa both have original voice acting (and singing) in English, and if you romance them they will strip for you.

Thanks!

I'm working on an Immersion Mod with SexLab Support which needs 25+ voices which have basic follower audio plus a few lines of Sythetic (Cut and Paste) dialog for Sex-Action.

Getting permissions to use the voices in my mod may end up being the biggest obsticle.  For Instance, I love the Onean and Neisa Voice acting, but I'm not sure I'll be allowed to use it.

Long process!

The mod isn't exactly Romance, but Not exactly Rape-Slave either.  More like Nordic Tradition Clan comprised of Alpha-Male Warrior and a Coterie of Bi-Sexual, Nypho-SadoMasocistic, Females all Ritual Daedric Sex-Magicka-Generation Bonded to him.

Its not Slavery or Rape, and the Alpha-Male must Woo the prospective recruits, but once in the "Daedra-Clan", the Sex is Rough and Kinky.  She must be dominated and surrender, for her to concieve and give birth to Magicka filled soul-gems.  The Alpha Animal must tryumph for her surrender to result in the magic taking hold.  Kinda like real world sex, its an Impress-woo-and-chase-game, but in the end, she has to surrender to him for anything to come of it. 

Yet the women of the clan have RIGHTS, Freedom, Traditions and Great Respect.  Strong Warrior Women who for a night at a time, surrender, to a strong enough Alpha, for the Betterment of the Clan. 

I'm not sure there is a word for it.... Yet.

I've been reading allot of Old-norse Dictionaries and Histories looking for the right Label.

-

Archived