Looking for a cloth chest wrap mod for CBBE

Hey, I'm looking for a mod that adds a cloth chest wrap for CBBE. Something that looks like what the one on the right is wearing (preferably without the parts on the upper arms) in the attached.

Thanks in advance! And if anyone is interested, the mod in the picture is Calyps’ Barbarian Mashup for UNP/7B. 

post-2097671-0-52121700-1499435344_thumb.jpg

Hey, I'm looking for a mod that adds a cloth chest wrap for CBBE. Something that looks like what the one on the right is wearing (preferably without the parts on the upper arms) in the attached.

Thanks in advance! And if anyone is interested, the mod in the picture is Calyps’ Barbarian Mashup for UNP/7B. 

Something like this maybe?

post-1117368-0-50259800-1499563551_thumb.jpg

That is Nirwana Armor Bandage by Sakumz nexus mod 59923 

The bodyslide conversion is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47100-rory-campbells-bodyslide-2-conversions/?view=findpost&p=1372404

You need the original mod and the conversion files. 

Something like this maybe?

That is Nirwana Armor Bandage by Sakumz nexus mod 59923 

The bodyslide conversion is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47100-rory-campbells-bodyslide-2-conversions/?view=findpost&p=1372404

You need the original mod and the conversion files. 

At first glance I thought the stomach and hands part are part of the "main piece", but turns out they're separate, which is great. If it just didn't have the shoulder strap it would be perfect, but it's close enough to what I was looking for. Thank you!

Archived