Game has crashed while reading binary data.

This happen to me first time ,when I start fast travel from A to B . And I just start game and I was going out from house (cca 2 minutes playing) Game crashed and I have this error message. I realy dont know what repair and if anyone can help than do it please. thanks . and message:

Game has crashed while reading binary data.This could indicate a corrupt NIF file. Here are last opened files starting from most recent:

data/interface/messagebox.swf                   1.282 secon ago

data/sound/fx/zaz/femalealt/gag_02wav      25 second ago

data/sound/fx/zaz/femalealt/gag_03wav      25 second ago

data/SKYRIM-SOUNDS.bsa                        55 second ago

data/sexlab_DibellaCult.esp                         58 second ago

THX

Did you change ugridstoload and uexterior cell buffer value in skyrim.ini or any mod change it? And do you have ENBoost?

No I dont change nothing in skyrim.ini and because I have problem between chair and keyboard I deactivated everything with name of ENB. I instal only bilion of clothes/armors in last two weeks and Dibella mod. But I play yesterday many hours and this not happen again. Im checking this now . http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/  Will see .

Did you change ugridstoload and uexterior cell buffer value in skyrim.ini or any mod change it? And do you have ENBoost?

No I dont change nothing in skyrim.ini and because I have problem between chair and keyboard I deactivated everything with name of ENB. I instal only bilion of clothes/armors in last two weeks and Dibella mod. But I play yesterday many hours and this not happen again. Im checking this now . http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/  Will see .

I used to have this problem, game crashed a lot with the warning of corrupted nif but after i installed ENBoost and reverted ugridstoload from 7 to 5 and Uexterior cell buffer to default 36, my crash was gone so i didnt know which one solve it. You may try it out, open you skyrim.ini and see if those value are at default (If you use Mod Organizer it keep individual skyrim.ini for each profile), try Crash Fix and i recommended to install ENBoost (ENBoost is more like performance improvement not like ENB) it helps a lot.

I used to have this problem, game crashed a lot with the warning of corrupted nif but after i installed ENBoost and reverted ugridstoload from 7 to 5 and Uexterior cell buffer to default 36, my crash was gone so i didnt know which one solve it. You may try it out, open you skyrim.ini and see if those value are at default (If you use Mod Organizer it keep individual skyrim.ini for each profile), try Crash Fix and i recommended to install ENBoost (ENBoost is more like performance improvement not like ENB) it helps a lot.

Ok thanks budy I try.

EDIT: Still waiting if it happens again, and then try to fix it

Ok thanks budy I try.

EDIT: Still waiting if it happens again, and then try to fix it

Does it help?

Archived