I'd like to learn to understand my Papyrus log.

So I've been mucking about my plug-ins and such so much that I've been constantly getting quick CTD's.

I come here seeking guidance in how to discern what actions I've taken that were the cause of the resulting crashes.

I usually operate with Nexus Mod Manager, while running LOOT, FNIS, and Bodyslide after major changes to my plug-ins.

i noticed the inexplicable (to me) crashes started occurring after I attempted to load/install/run the latest DDi and DDx beta experimentals (I have tried to reinstall the current release versions of those two mods at this time).

My other actions were to load/run the latest PoP and DDe updates, but I don't feel certain those were the direct cause of my sudden CTD's whenever my character is naked or after I've started a fresh start at the LAL chamber and proceed to start customizing the MCMs.

I did take a peek at trying to understand my papyrus logs and any remedial operations I should do while in the context of this troubleshooting section, so that I hope even the simplest glance at my two logs by those folks willing to help guide me to further insight and remedy.

AttemptAtRebuildnClean.txt & MysteryCTD.txt

A papyrus log may give you an indication of what went wrong, but it is never truly straightforward. It may have errors and invite you to explore the possibility that the mods who generated those errors or warning might be problematic. It can be a bad load order, bad install, bad dependencies (not up to date or missing), etc.

Ultimately, you're the only one who can understand what is going on because you are the one who built the list of mods. To troubleshoot, cut down on mods and install stuff you are sure will work, then move forward from that base by adding stuff and experimenting.

TES5Edit is also a great tool to detect possible conflict, you should learn how to use it.

Archived