Armbinder/Yokes animations bugs

I have this problem since forever...

In most F/F sexlab animation while wearing an armbinder/yoke, sexlab doesn t work.

Only 4 works.

(2 missionary, boobshot and BJ)

Problem are:

one case only one character starts the animation while the other doesn t

other case none starts and SL shows blank in the name of animation but again all the sounds of the animation goes on with stages.

I don't know if zaz animation (i use 7 but its a common issue since version 6.. while everything worked on previous) or devious devices...

I tried to disable DD filter and enable zaz but zaz disable itself as long as dd is installed even if the other filter is disable.

I tried all combinations of filters with no result.

I know a guy did a patch to switch zaz doggystile for male with one for female and it worked but it doesn t work with last 2 versione :(

Any idea on what to do?

In most F/F sexlab animation while wearing an armbinder/yoke, sexlab doesn t work.

Only 4 works.

Problem are:

other case none starts and SL shows blank in the name of animation but again all the sounds of the animation goes on with stages.

I don't know if zaz animation (i use 7 but its a common issue since version 6.. while everything worked on previous) or devious devices...

I tried to disable DD filter and enable zaz but zaz disable itself as long as dd is installed even if the other filter is disable.

I know a guy did a patch to switch zaz doggystile for male with one for female and it worked but it doesn t work with last 2 versione :(

Any idea on what to do?

If there is a quick solution at all depends on you. You can just disable all filters in DDi AND ZAP, then it will be able to play all animations. Actually i'd disable the ZAP filter in every case, in DDi you can disable the bound filter and it should remove armbinders for animations, not really sure if that works. I usually disable all because it never works properly for creatures.

Downside is that you'll be fucked everywhere no matter if you're in full chastity gear or not. You can still use sexlab tools to the animation that fits, though.

Only 4 works.

Problem are:

Any idea on what to do?

If there is a quick solution at all depends on you. You can just disable all filters in DDi AND ZAP, then it will be able to play all animations. Actually i'd disable the ZAP filter in every case, in DDi you can disable the bound filter and it should remove armbinders for animations, not really sure if that works. I usually disable all because it never works properly for creatures.

Downside is that you'll be fucked everywhere no matter if you're in full chastity gear or not. You can still use sexlab tools to the animation that fits, though.

I see but that disables armbinder and yokes animations.

I disabled other filters but 3 versions ago everything worked

Only 4 works.

Problem are:

Any idea on what to do?

I see but that disables armbinder and yokes animations.

I disabled other filters but 3 versions ago everything worked

You probably should report it to the DDi thread, i think there are some bugs and i had plans to test it properly (not too heavy game setup, trying all combinations,...) for a while, but in the end i always just disabled all filters to play the game. ;)

Archived