Missed "target"

Hi Guys! :)

I have a problem with the animations. In the large part of the animations, the  males are simply missed the vagina/mouth.(like in the skullfuck animation he fuck the neck of the girl or her chin, not her mouth) I have the latest version of the Sexlab Framework and i installed all of the requirements of this mod. 

Any idea what is the problem? :)

This is caused by each of the NPC races having different default heights, as well as individual NPCs also having variable heights. You can mostly fix it by enabling 'Even Actors Height' in SexLab framework's MCM, which will temporarily re-scale the actors to the same height during the animation, but you may find that this is still not enough for correct alignment in some cases, in which case, you should make use of the realignment hotkeys as Nazzgul666 suggests. By default, SexLab saves your adjustments separately for each race combination, so over time, the alignments should get more accurate.

Thanks for the comments and for the advices! After enabling the Even Actors Height the situation is better, not perect but i can solve this problem step by step with  the Sexlab's Hotkeys :)

Thx again :) (Im very new for to this mod, so these helps are "life saving" :D )

Archived