Jump to content

Girls Girls Girls ... FO4 Paintings + Posters + Billboards


Recommended Posts

Posted

Love these been playing with them for a while ❤️ 
I am a bit sad that you decided not to make a clean version with no edits and cracks ... anyways if you ever decide to do so I would be grateful. 

 

Either way much love.  

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
在2018/7/24 AM6点44分,sardonumspa说:

不确定为什么LL更新了我的帖子,但我猜它与文件管理后端的更改有关。这显然还需要很多工作。我添加了一些广告牌,这是我很久以前发现的,发现过于荒谬,但也许有人会喜欢它!?

Very like your mod,如果你可以提供更温和的伤害版本,我会非常感谢你

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Not sure if you're still active, But I wanted to say thank you for both this mod and Pinups. I was using Pinups for awhile then swapped out to another one that was more in line with what I wanted. That one kept causing crashes so I bounced back and for between different ones and occasionally back to Pinups till I finally came across this one. 2 months ago... /facepalm I hate the search functions on some forum systems... Once again, thank you. :D 

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Just wondering if there's a version of this with extra buildable objects instead of replacing the existing ones. I have very differently themed settlements and these would be perfect for the one that's guarded by my supermutant sons, but I don't want the whole game affected. Walking past dogmeat and family's gas station lair and seeing pictures of naked women in good christian Sanctuary would mess with my head even more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...