Mesh/Textures required for Shojo Race

Dusk_

Picked up NV from the Steam sales, and now I'm going through the standard mod stockpiling before I start...

Shojo Race apparently requires:

\Data\Meshes\Characters\Hair

\Data\Textures\Characters\Hair

\Data\Textures\Characters\GhoulChildFemale

These files, which are apparently buried in a 300mb download (in a FO3 mod). Could anyone do me a huge favour, and upload those 3 specific files?

Thank you kindly.

Picked up NV from the Steam sales' date=' and now I'm going through the standard mod stockpiling before I start...

Shojo Race apparently requires:

\Data\Meshes\Characters\Hair

\Data\Textures\Characters\Hair

\Data\Textures\Characters\GhoulChildFemale

These files, which are apparently buried in a 300mb download (in a FO3 mod). Could anyone do me a huge favour, and upload those 3 specific files?

Thank you kindly.

[/quote']

I think that those names look like directory names instead of file names, so your request is probably literally impossible to fullfill.

And, also, because some people are of the opinion that only depraved people find hispanic hips and non-heavyweight boobs attractive (in other words, some people think that shojo mods are pedophilia mods -- and issues like that ghoulchildfemale directory name reinforce this point of view), you might not find support for shojo mods here.

Archived