In search for a helping hand :)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Hello everybody :D 

I don't know if this is the right section for my topic, but I thought I'd just try it. 

I wanted to know if you can recommend me someone on LL who is a genius (?) with CK and/or maybe nifscope and who may take requests/is kindly willing to help.

I really need help with something and can't do it by myself. I'm simply too stupid.  :lol:  :heart:

I would be really happy about answers!  :blush: 
Thank you!  :angel:

Hello.

Better if you try to explain what you want to do. CK or NIFSkope is vague.

Tell also your native language, maybe somebody is speaking it.

I doubt that anyone would like to do that job, cos it's take a lot of time and is extremely boring.

Look up for a tutorial for changing NPC's appearance, there's plenty of them. And the explanation they give is much more complete than any of us than I can make up right now.

Yet basically you just need to load the esp of a mod within the CK, check it active, find the name of actor you're willing to change, change the stuff you want to change and export his new appearance by generating his brand new facegen file (click on his name and ctrl + f4) and save the plugin. Just that. 
But, well, really boring for those who ain't personally interested in the mod.

Good luck!

Archived