Trooper Armor Replacement

wampa

Hey all i was wondering if anyone knows of replacement for the default ncr trooper armor that they wear it looks like thats one of the few things the 3M armor replacement doesnt change, and if i recall bnb only changes it slightly. Those are the only ones i have tried so wondering if anyone knows of any good changed(read skimpy) versions of it

i was thinking on the wide scale like all female ncr wearing it but i suppose i could take the ncr whore outfit and change the name of the files so that it replaces the trooper default armor that would work correct?

i was thinking on the wide scale like all female ncr wearing it but i suppose i could take the ncr whore outfit and change the name of the files so that it replaces the trooper default armor that would work correct?

Yes that would work. You need to make sure that it is in the exact path (folders) and exact name of the vanilla armor. Remember that there are several trooper uniforms (2 or 4... I can't remember exactly) so if you want all NCR female troopers to be wearing this you will need multiple copies all named correctly.

You an find all the names/paths by looking in the CS.

Don't forget to toggle off and then on the archive invalidation in FOMM!!

Archived