Need input on futa/shemale idea

Envy

So, I was trying out voice packs the other day and it occured to me, you can obviously use a female voice on a male player character right?

So then I thought, I wonder how hard it would be to take a race like say desert succubuse, and simply make the male version use the same body/face stuffs, with the simple addition of man bits, throw in a custom female voice, and in theory the only issue one would have would be armor would still think it should look like man armor?

I have next to no skill at moding, but it sounds pretty simple, and perhaps with help I could figure out how to get it working at least for myself.

I'm worried the first thing someone will tell me is that you need to edi the body model manualy to put on a dong?

Anyhow, I'm heavily tranquelized and rambling, thanks in advance for any advice.

So' date=' I was trying out voice packs the other day and it occured to me, you can obviously use a female voice on a male player character right?

So then I thought, I wonder how hard it would be to take a race like say desert succubuse, and simply make the male version use the same body/face stuffs, with the simple addition of man bits, throw in a custom female voice, and in theory the only issue one would have would be armor would still think it should look like man armor?

I have next to no skill at moding, but it sounds pretty simple, and perhaps with help I could figure out how to get it working at least for myself.

I'm worried the first thing someone will tell me is that you need to edi the body model manualy to put on a dong?

Anyhow, I'm heavily tranquelized and rambling, thanks in advance for any advice.

[/quote']

You can try it and see?

But we already have a SexoutAlienSymbiot download, that is almost but not quite like a futa mod, and perhaps you could start there and turn that into something which pleases you?

Archived