[Unity3D] Memory Trees : RPG Life+Farming simulation game ( WIP )

simple question :

is homo possible ? like FF or MM ?

or its only FM ?

i mean same sex partner

I imagine M/F sexual interaction will be a normal thing but what about F/F and M/M and Futa/...yes? I ask because obviously different strokes for different folks and all that lol.

Many Question is in our Memory trees FAQ

Thank you for your interest :)

looking forward to more of this and tho usually i prefer playing as girls in games seeing the charecters are straight i guess it is more interesting to go the male route here so i can romance the female npc's i deem most appealing :P. just hope soon new public release so i can play some more instaid of the curren't on itch.io version where afaik only 1 cat is findable

looking forward to more of this and tho usually i prefer playing as girls in games seeing the charecters are straight i guess it is more interesting to go the male route here so i can romance the female npc's i deem most appealing :P. just hope soon new public release so i can play some more instaid of the curren't on itch.io version where afaik only 1 cat is findable

thank you so much for your time to play our game :) i hope you enjoy

for the cat in Beta version Memory trees Alpha 5.1*  have one cat and Popotan mini game update

We will update public version again when we finished battle system ( in Patreon version )

i think it's should be next month ,i will post update here ,I promise :heart:

Thank you again for your visit

00fdac55416f78be1ee31775b7bd933d.md.png

Melusine 3dmodel 65% this is just base 3dmodel sir still have many detail we still not put in

Character that player can Getting married
from Memory Trees simulation game. Harvest Moon and Rune Factory , the game will be quite big. I imagine that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc.

Our website