found some myths about sexlab cumshot

Two day ago I try to use sexlab cumshot mod, it work perfectly except when my futa character cum and in the free camera mode before the cumshot appear game will freeze for a second.

I thought it was my mod conflict, then I try to deactivate almost every mod but this problem still appear when my character cum.

hmm.. yesterday I install skyrim on another laptop and install sexlab cumshot and it require mod,everything work perfectly including cum in tfc mode.

Then I try to make mod, setting, etc. in my main laptop to look like a setting in fresh install skyrim and I found a cause of problem.

in short

When I put the character assets folder that contain a HD makeup (makeup and lips) in the game folder, before my futa  character cum in tfc(both console and sexlab free camera) mode my game will freeze for a second.

test with 2 laptop with and with out SKSE.ini result still the same.   :(

Archived