Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Is there a way to be in a relationship with the baby daddy? I love using the mod with MacCready as he's my cutest follower and I wish to raise the child with him.

Or will this have to wait for the next update?

Yeah, it will be in a future update. The dialogues to start a relationship with / marry the baby daddy are there and have the required conditions, but no relationship and marriage mechanic yet.

can you impregnate females if you play as a dude?

Yes. NPCs can impregnate each other too.

Up to 100 female NPCs (+ the female player) can be pregnant at the same time, which is more than enough I think.

All of these are possible at the current stage. I'll implement them eventually.

Yeah I can't get the body morphs working either. Hmm...

Are you using Unique Player/ Follower mods (in which case the CBBE's F4SE morphs are not automatically installed in the UP/ UF folders)? Jenartor posted a simple solution a couple of posts above yours. 

Cool :)

well I am using unique character and follower mods so I followed the instructions had to make the folders for unique character and follower in Fallout 4/ Data/ F4SE/Plugins. Made the folders for UniquePlayer.esp and UniqueFollowers.esp. and and being as I didn't have one I made a folder Cbbe.esp also. Copied the Femalebody.tri into each folder for Caitbody,Curiebody,PiperBody and PlayerCharacterAssests. I have another folder in plugins F4EE but have nothing in the sliders. So not sure where this cbbe.json is located at

well I am using unique character and follower mods so I followed the instructions had to make the folders for unique character and follower in Fallout 4/ Data/ F4SE/Plugins. Made the folders for UniquePlayer.esp and UniqueFollowers.esp. and and being as I didn't have one I made a folder Cbbe.esp also. Copied the Femalebody.tri into each folder for Caitbody,Curiebody,PiperBody and PlayerCharacterAssests. I have another folder in plugins F4EE but have nothing in the sliders. So not sure where this cbbe.json is located at

It's sliders.json

Image attached

If it's not there, you probably didn't tick F4EE Morphs during CBBE installation

post-1091843-0-79914400-1497724373_thumb.jpg

It's sliders.json

Image attached

If it's not there, you probably didn't tick F4EE Morphs during CBBE installation

I did do that after I undated CBBE to the new version but i'll go back through and reinstall that and my other mods that over write some of CBBe and i'll get back with you on that. thanks for the reply.  Edit: reinstalled CBBE and couple of other mods that over write some of the clothes and it's in there now. Now I have Fallout 4/data/F4SE/Plugins/CBBE.esp, UniqueFollowers.esp, UniquePlayer.esp. Fallout4/Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Sliders/CBBE.esp.  If I read right that is the correct folder path?

At last!  My Sole Survivor can go forth and repopulate the Commonwealth with his own unradiated pre-war genes!  Its a tough job, but someone's got to do it! :-)

Thanks so much for this mod, I'll be watching developments to see what else you come up with!

Will this work without dlc? i dont play fallout 4 much since mods are not up to snuff with me yet. But seeing this gives me hope that within a year or 2 there will be some good stuff.

Yes, it will work with no DLCs, so will all Four-Play mods. I don't even have the DLCs installed myself (ran out of HDD space lol) so ...

Is there a console command or anything to set the player character pregnant and who the other parent is?

I know there's setting the chance to 10 but I'm only going to get the end result I want with a console command or setting of some sort. :unsure:

set FPFP_Global_Chance to 100

Then fuck whoever you want with no protection, you'll get pregnant for sure

Yeah, that's what I meant by I know there's setting the chance but that's not gonna work in my case.

Trying for a futa story but it appears female NPCs can't impregnate the PC no matter what that's set to. Piper for example.

(Among other issues not related to this mod but the ones for getting a proper futa sex scene to even work.)

So if there were a FPFP_set pregnant 1 and a FPFP_set parent 1 or something along those lines that'd be very useful.  :) 

Anyone know if this works with 2pac skimpy bodies?

I don't think it does, I have 2pacs mod but didnt see any change

The body should still change. The armors might need batch-building to CBBE Curvy or something, but probably not.

IF even the body doesn't change, you're missing LooksMenu / latest version of F4SE/ CBBE with F4EE morphs ticked . Reinstall them all in case something gets overwritten by something else.

Or you're using a Unique xyz mod and haven't manually dragged the necessary files into these individual folders.

Or you haven't got pregnant ... Or got pregnant and haven't waited one month or didn't notice the subtle changes in the first few months.

Anyone know if this works with 2pac skimpy bodies?

I don't think it does, I have 2pacs mod but didnt see any change

The body should still change. The armors might need batch-building to CBBE Curvy or something, but probably not.

IF even the body doesn't change, you're missing LooksMenu / latest version of F4SE/ CBBE with F4EE morphs ticked . Reinstall them all in case something gets overwritten by something else.

Or you're using a Unique xyz mod and haven't manually dragged the necessary files into these individual folders.

Yes for me it's working fine i clicked the morph box in Bodyslide

Yeah, that's what I meant by I know there's setting the chance but that's not gonna work in my case.

Trying for a futa story but it appears female NPCs can't impregnate the PC no matter what that's set to. Piper for example.

(Among other issues not related to this mod but the ones for getting a proper futa sex scene to even work.)

So if there were a FPFP_set pregnant 1 and a FPFP_set parent 1 or something along those lines that'd be very useful.  :)

You can edit my script and remove the gender check.

Complete and total newb to the site, folks, so please be gentle with me. I have tried to get this mod to work all day and night (it's now 5 a.m. and I'm tired! lol). It's still not working for me.

I have CBBE with morphs ticked, Four-Play, Violate, the latest F4SE, LooksMenu, Bodyslide, and the Control Panel. Not using a Unique Character (I don't think!) 

Got busy with Hancock several times, slept for 4 days. No body changes. Turned on the cheats in the control panel, and I'm not getting any messages at all. Reloaded a save from before I activated these mods, messed around with Hancock every hour (sleeping in between) for about 2 in-game days. Then slept for 9 days. Still nothing. No messages from the cheat, no body changes, no baby.

Also, no clue what I'm doing. Sorry =( If you have suggestions for me, you'll need to spell it out step by step. TOTAL newb!

Thank you in advance! (For the record, Violate works perfectly!)

You're just not pregnant. The base chance is 3% - pretty low (this is actually generous, apparently research shows a figure of 2.5% in real life). With average luck, you'll need around 33 intercourses to get pregnant.

Use the CP to change it to 10% at least. Armor > Vinfamy's Control Panel > Mod Customizations > Family Planning > Base Pregnancy Chance > 10 

Make sure you don't use protection also. If you use both condom and pill, at 3% base chance with two stacked 90% protection success chance, your chance of getting pregnant is 0.03%

You're just not pregnant. The base chance is 3% - pretty low (this is actually generous, apparently research shows a figure of 2.5% in real life). With average luck, you'll need around 33 intercourses to get pregnant.

Use the CP to change it to 10% at least. Armor > Vinfamy's Control Panel > Mod Customizations > Family Planning > Base Pregnancy Chance > 10 

Make sure you don't use protection also. If you use both condom and pill, at 3% base chance with two stacked 90% protection success chance, your chance of getting pregnant is 0.03%

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I did all of that, too. No protection, set fertility as high as it would go, set base chance as high as it would go. Days and days of sex, nearly every hour. I cannot even guess how many times we fucked, lol. Countless. Poor Hancock needs a vacation, I think =P

The cheat option in the control panel isn't working for me--or at least it's not giving me any messages at all.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I did all of that, too. No protection, set fertility as high as it would go, set base chance as high as it would go. Days and days of sex, nearly every hour. I cannot even guess how many times we fucked, lol. Countless. Poor Hancock needs a vacation, I think =P

The cheat option in the control panel isn't working for me--or at least it's not giving me any messages at all.

Try console command:

set FPFP_Global_Chance to 100

Are there any plans for buffs/debuffs?

easy enough to do.

What would be balanced?

Decrease in agility/speed and strength, increase in endurance and slight health regen, until the mod gets more complex.

Maybe after enough pregnancies a perk that increases carry weight and speed when not pregnant (because your body got used to the extra weight)?

when you say CP do you mean in the game? I'm sorry I'm new to gaming computers and modding all together (insert dumb face)

when you say CP do you mean in the game? I'm sorry I'm new to gaming computers and modding all together (insert dumb face)

also btw do you have a patreon or something where you take contributions?